Siya Ke Ram Written Update 18 January 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya Ke Ram Written Update 18 January 2016

Ravan comes to the room with Shiva idol and the bow he asks God asks why your bow is in this poor king's palace If I knew it then I would have taken it long time back to the golden Lanka and built a golden temple for it, no a temple with lot of precious gems and Gold  and would  make a golden thread to string it. I would never have come for this swayamvar and then with lot of ego arrogance  says all world knows you because strong person like me and my bhakti for you and then he challenges God that you should make it possible that I am the person string this bow.

An old lady wants to plough her farm and one man comes and tells her the swayamvar has started and she says I am unable to go but I am sure our Janaki will get a good groom. Ram is unable to plough and his perspiration is falling on the land. That man sees and recognizes Ram says Prince but the old woman does not hear and says try and plough and Ram says yes I will try. That man calls other men.

Many men are taking the Shiva's bow to the palace.

The man comes and tells the old woman do you recognize this man he is Ram and she says I don't know believe that he is the same prince who killed Tadaka and Subahu. Just then Lakshman comes and says brother and that woman is stunned that a prince is trying to  help her plough her field and he tells the same thing to Lakshman I am trying to plough the field and help her. All come running and the old woman says sorry I did not recognize you I made a grave mistake but Ram says no you are an old person you should bless me. He says this is the same land where Raja Janak also ploughed so why should I feel bad and says I will try and learn later as Guru Vishwamitra called him and she says I will wait forever.

Khushdwaja wants to meet Ravan who is reluctant but his grandfather says meet him as he is Janak's brother. When Kushdwaj enquires about his welfare and their arrangements then he expresses displeasure over the arrangements and says after marriage I will send lot of money so that you can make arrangements as per my status. Kushadwaj  apologies and goes. Ravan wants to sleep before he goes to swayamvar as no one will be able to string the bow and he will go in the end and then he will string the bow and marry Sita and laughs arrogantly.

At the palace hall all are assembled and the bow is kept Raja Janak , his gurus and brother comes they pay obeisance  to the bow and all stand up and then he announces the swayamvar of his daughter  welcomes all and asks them to be seated. He asks his brother Kushadwaj where is Ravan and his grandfather comes and says that Ravan is taking rest and asks them to start as when he comes the competition will be over as only he can string the bow and he does not want to be a hindrance to this competition let all try and he will come at the end. King Janak asks him to be seated.

Satananda announces the arrival of Sita all look at her as she comes. Her sisters look at all and try to find Ravan and Ram. All pay obeisance to Shiva's bow. Sita looks at all and thinks I trust he will come.

PRECAP : All kings are unable to even lift the bow and  some don't even want to try All tell Janak his daughter will be unmarried.. Ravan's grandfather says only Ravan will be able to lift the bow and string it but when he tries he is unable to lift it.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the written update.