New SHANAK Story by Saaz

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys - is it true? I heard that Saaz is writing a new shanak story @ alliswell forum. I have lost my pwd so dont know, but if someone knows pls do say so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: columbia

Hey guys - is it true? I heard that Saaz is writing a new shanak story @ alliswell forum. I have lost my pwd so dont know, but if someone knows pls do say so

Poo shared this news Twitter.  She logged into the All Is Well forum recently and I think there was a recent post by Saaz. 😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
tfs
can't we get it on India Forums
register everywhere is not possible coz lack of time.
Can she post it on IF RBO forum of in FF forum?
she can make it members post restricted to members.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

Its a non shanak ff

ohh
tfs
she is amazing writer
loved her katra katra
columbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

Its a non shanak ff

No JJ it's a shanak FF it's called Yeh Bair Ishq - someone sent me the first two parts - as usual it's rocking! 
columbia thumbnail
SHANTANU KHETRI is the 17th scion of royalty of Alsisar, a small town in the NorthWestern part of Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan. While Royalty had no official status or power in India anymore, his ancestor's generous heart and sound investment capabilities have allowed for generations to benefit from two havelis in Rajasthan and Ranthambore. Shantanu grew up in New York, making summer sojourns to India and his beloved grandmother who still held a key position as a local politician. Growing up abroad he never quite understood his lineage had no interest either, all he remembers from his summer holidays was the rolls royce he got to drive in and all the playing he did on the rooftop with his cousin Siddharth Khetri, whose widowed mother, Shanatanu's aunt stayed with his grandmom. Shantanu grew up a free bird, loads of american friends and spoiled with choice. Tragedy struck very early in his life, at 16, Shantanu lost both his parents in an airplane crash. He was immediately shipped to India...with his grandmother in the Khetri Haveli..in Rajasthan...

KHANAK MEHTA is the only daughter of Prof. Sudanshu Mehta and Asst. Prof. Ketaki Hasan. Her parents were noted scholars and extremely respected individuals in Alsisar, faculty members of the Mathematics Department at OJPS, a renowned university in not just Alsisar but whole of Rajasthan. Prof. Ketaki had quit teaching at the university and committed herself to research and was the royal tutor for Math and Science, she taught Sidharth who was preparing for his board exams and for the IIT JEE and felt significant pride when her daughter could crack so many of the problems. Khanak at the tender age of 10 had won the international math olympiad and had high ambitions for herself. Her parents wanted her to start a school for girls in Alsisar, but she secretly wanted to go abroad ..when she turned 13, just like other girls her age..she had a crush too...on Einstein..

THIS IS THE STORY OF SHANTANU AND KHANAK...

Fate had nothing to do with their togetherness...Hate did

--------

This is the intro and two parts posted - if someone read more parts pls let me know 
ktymfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey... Thanks for sharing...

This is really happy news...

1. Simi Di writing #HumanAfterAll on her blog
2. Manita Di started #TrespassersProhibited season3
3. Saaz writing #ShaNak fiction...
4. Ana started ShaNak Tale from d start i.e. KKH (Fall in love phase)

(Note - Saaz writing one more fiction on Kartik of KatraKatra, and ShaNak have Guest Appearances in the story... Khanak shown pregnant... :)

Its definitely a #ShaNak season...
yipieee...

- Saroj
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
@columbia
Thanks for sharing intro
its rocking shanak hate story with royal touch!!
it reminded me 1 or 2 RTMC ff which had such base but writer left them incomplete😕
1 was with pics and info about regions of rajasthan.😊
wish them to continue those ffs

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 8 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ktymfan

Hey... Thanks for sharing...

This is really happy news...

1. Simi Di writing #HumanAfterAll on her blog
2. Manita Di started #TrespassersProhibited season3
3. Saaz writing #ShaNak fiction...
4. Ana started ShaNak Tale from d start i.e. KKH (Fall in love phase)

(Note - Saaz writing one more fiction on Kartik of KatraKatra, and ShaNak have Guest Appearances in the story... Khanak shown pregnant... :)

Its definitely a #ShaNak season...
yipieee...

- Saroj

thats gr8 news😃
hope we get rbo sequel with this😉
i am getting greedy😛😆
sudhareddy thumbnail
Thanks saroj and MM  for information