IPKKND cast On screen timeline|Barun,Sanaya,Daljiet, Deepali...|(Page 6)

Share
Posted: 3 years ago
Such a hard work you put in it !!!!! ShockedGreat post !!!!!!! Day Dreaming
You can also add that our Naniji played in the show Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (zee tv show) towards the end of the show LOL


this totally shocked me though: ShockedLOL Deepali & Abhaas?!?Shocked
0 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by lazychick.maria


Such a hard work you put in it !!!!! ShockedGreat post !!!!!!! Day Dreaming
You can also add that our Naniji played in the show Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (zee tv show) towards the end of the show LOL


this totally shocked me though: ShockedLOL Deepali & Abhaas?!?Shocked

Thanks
1 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Dear update one more movie of Vishesh Bansal 
Movie name is Madaari it's a 2016 movie and he is in this song Dama Dama Dam of the movie 
1 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by -Dellz-


Dear update one more movie of Vishesh Bansal 
Movie name is Madaari it's a 2016 movie and he is in this song Dama Dama Dam of the movie 

ThanksSmile
0 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Naniji ie Jayashree T in one dance item in the old movie "choti bahu" starring sharmila tagore and rajesh khanna
1 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Nice effort.
Buaji is currently seen in that OTT Anokhi show on Star plus at 8.30 pm as the male lead's dadi.

Jaysree T has had a long innings in bollywood. I was watching Sanjeev Kumar starrer Khilona the other day and I was surprised to see her as his youngest sister. 
1 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Better late than never.Thanks radhika _ajeesh , for this thread and valuable information ,viideos ... about the Cast of IPKKND.
Do you know where can I find the "English version of IPKKND "?
Thanks again .
1 Likes this
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Deeksha11


Naniji ie Jayashree T in one dance item in the old movie "choti bahu" starring sharmila tagore and rajesh khanna
  
Originally posted by Viji79


Nice effort.
Buaji is currently seen in that OTT Anokhi show on Star plus at 8.30 pm as the male lead's dadi.

Jaysree T has had a long innings in bollywood. I was watching Sanjeev Kumar starrer Khilona the other day and I was surprised to see her as his youngest sister. 

Thanks dears Updated.
Edited by radhika_ajeesh - 3 years ago
0 Likes this

Daljiet Kaur Sanaya Irani Barun Sobti Sana Makbul Khan


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Daljiet Kaur|BB13

radix   4   2191

radix 4 2191 5 months ago anjs
Mysticaldivine 635 43858 28 days ago Barunsydy
Mysticaldivine 560 42749 21 hours ago Aimer_vous
Mysticaldivine 594 53362 12 days ago Mysticaldivine
radix 6 1701 19 days ago radix

Topic Info

  • 78 Replies
  • 21682Views

Topic started by radix

Last replied by radix

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP