Originally posted by: Ajay4love

aarushi aaj twitter main kya incident hua tell me  

and @mm helo dear. how r u πŸ˜Š glad to see u back

Hi 😊 I am okey , how are u ? Its good to be back as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ajay : ye hua xD

Actually meine jab 70:30 ratio dekhi, I was shocked. I was already jealous of SR couple. So I just randomly commented that there are jealous hearts in twitter. Someone stalked our tweets and started to fume in anger, asking us to maintain properly. When we commented back, they were like 'Everyone has the right to express.' Bas hogaya. But I shouldn't have abruptly commented. That was my mistake. And they shouldn't have stalked. That was their mistake. Bas, equal equal ho gaya.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

kuch khaas nai... xD

SR fans vs ISHVEER fans xD

SR means swaragini , what happenend ?
Bloomfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

I know and it sucks😭😭 Especially these weeks have been hectic even my weekendsπŸ˜•πŸ˜• Today I gave myself a free day so i could chill all day , so i have been running around in the house wearing comfy clothes and no make up and refused to look at my HWπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How is your studies going?

Oh dear! :(

Mera exams aanewala hai...Feb 1st se shuru...I'm done with everything except MATHS :/
Bloomfield thumbnail

SR means swaragini , what happenend ?

posted..dekhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Oh dear! :(

Mera exams aanewala hai...Feb 1st se shuru...I'm done with everything except MATHS :/

Oh all the best honeyπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ You can do it !!😳😳 Do your best , sending good luck hugsπŸ€—
Bloomfield thumbnail
@Ajay

If you are too keen in disliking the comments, thanks but no thanks, people. Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan are rocking as IshVeer which is way better than so many on-screen couples of tellydom. It can end, but not this way, definitely. When crap shows are still running successfully, you can expect still more from a show which has still not deviated from its original storyline.Recreating Wuthering Heights, one cannot expect them to be normal and lead a normal life. HF and Catherine led a terrible life, till the end. So you can only expect such twists in the show too as it is the recreation of WH. I agree, a few are OTT in the show but not more than what the other soaps show. Well, you cannot expect TRPs for an off-time slot show during winters. The channel needs to promote the show.The leads have given so much of hardwork to master that *chemistry*. Don't make it a waste. This show shouldn't end on such a note. Barely a year and half old, it deserves to be in the TRP chart for another year.

Those who want to purposely hit on the dislike button, you are not welcome here. We are not asking you to like. But don't dislike. It is not like that we are being irked. It is that we too have our own sentiments.Like this show's track may not be good now. But we have fallen for the OLD ISHVEER. We are now not willing to leave it. They(The leads) are our babies and we'll take care of them as well as our show.

Ps. This was for the IF haters(Of MATSH -_-)

Bloomfield thumbnail

Oh all the best honeyπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ You can do it !!😳😳 Do your best , sending good luck hugs

Shank you sho much MM!πŸ€—
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

posted..dekhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I did after i posted it πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I love SwaSan , they are adorable , rest of show i dont care πŸ˜†
Bloomfield thumbnail

I did after i posted it πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I love SwaSan , they are adorable , rest of show i dont care πŸ˜†

Oopish! sorry if it hurt youπŸ₯±πŸ₯±