USHA MANOHAR SARNA

PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bhagvan kare yeh Usha kabhi mera hat na lage. Lag gayyi toh voh to pakka mar jaayegi. What kind of a mother is she? She's comparing the love Kunj has for Leela and Twinkle to the kind he has for her. She should be proud of Kunj for respecting his mother in law and wife. And she forgets that Leela and Twinkle have been much more supportive towards Kunj than she has ever been. I still can't forget how she lied to her friend about Kunj's MBA. Manohar might not be the world's best father but he's better than Usha for sure. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree.. She must be proud to have raised such a nice guy and yet here she ks complaing about not getting attention. Who does that? I doubt how kunj grew up to be such a gem despite being manohar and usha's kid. 
Usha never fails to amaze me. Just when i think she can't become any more shallower, she shows up amd proves me wrong..
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I HATE HER!!!!😑😑😑its as simple as that nothing much to say on her
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Agree she is such a foolish woman... she just cant think anything else then giving tana to twinkle.. bass 
i mean she has a best son yar kunj but nhi she is only do these stupied thingss... and that fact about her that she was lieing about kunj MBA was just soo cheap and nerow minded..
she is only good for nothing in the house i think..
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hate her just hate
twinkle did nothing to her...leela did nothing to her
usske dimagh me kya soche he mujhe nahi pata, mujhe nahi pata kyu Twinkle ko nafrat kartiye
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Usha πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. I fail to understand her.

She must be so proud to have a son like Kunj.Who respect his wife n also her mom so much.

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't get her behaviour , she should be elated that her son treats his wife and mother in law with respect especially after the way Manohar treats her. I'm seriously amazed Kunj turned out the way he did with parents like Usha and Manohar πŸ˜†
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now a day's mannu seems to be a lot more better than that cheap manhoos usha πŸ˜‘ this woman is just disgusting dumb🀒I can't tell anything further .. she is beyond anything cheap vulgar .
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

Totally agree.. She must be proud to have raised such a nice guy and yet here she ks complaing about not getting attention. Who does that? I doubt how kunj grew up to be such a gem despite being manohar and usha's kid. 

Usha never fails to amaze me. Just when i think she can't become any more shallower, she shows up amd proves me wrong..

i too feel the same dear
kunj is so sweet and usha is so selfish 
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyanvs

i too feel the same dear
kunj is so sweet and usha is so selfish 

Manohar is still better than usha. At least he is what he is to kunj's face. Usha is shallow and selfish.