Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

Amazing update dear. loved it

thank u jerry..
samara_raichand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya925

Ahh huh!!! Same dialogues as the book and same situations... Nice to see this reminds me of Dante again...his Witt and all...is Nikki Eleanor?
And yeah one more thing make this ff more hot if u know what I mean...this genre is of supernatural so there's a lot of aspect of it..
I really want to see some "REAL" intimacy between twinj...plzz plzzz don't include the no kiss rule.
I know its important but plzz its a request don't.
It will seriously upset me...pike it did in the book:)
Love u keep writing.

the situations were indeed the same but it was really difficult to match the dialogues of the book especially when Renee was making fun of Dante's name, it was really difficult to make twinkle do the same with Kunj's name...But I did it somehow...I don't know if I include the no kiss rule or not but hot and intimate scenes will be there for u all to enjoy...So be ready for some hot encounters..
and I am really happy u loved it..will update soon..

Originally posted by: Perwinkle

Nice update!

They met finally.
Can't wait for what happens next
Update soon (M so greedy😛)

thank u dear...yeah they finally met and now they will be meeting regularly...be ready for it
I will continue soon

thank u dear
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey samara 
I finished reading your wonderful os 
Its sooo DEAD BEAUTIFUL!!!
when will u update??
Plzzz update soon ...
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just read all the chappies in one go. And i have fallen for the story, the plot and of course twinj. Do update soon because i am supper greddy. And could u pm me plz?

Originally posted by: iluvtwinj

Hey samara

I finished reading your wonderful os
Its sooo DEAD BEAUTIFUL!!!
when will u update??
Plzzz update soon ...

hi, dear..thank u for appreciating my story...
regarding the update, the next chapter will be up by 28th march as my exams will be over till then...plz don't forget to read it..

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Just read all the chappies in one go. And i have fallen for the story, the plot and of course twinj. Do update soon because i am supper greddy. And could u pm me plz?

thank u dear..
I am really happy that you loved the story..
I'll update the next chapter on 28th of march when my exams will be over...
hope u'll like that update..
Chapter 4

"Well, it was nice meeting you", I said curtly and pushed past him before he could respond, waving a quick goodbye to Nikki who looked too stunned to move.
I turned and walked to the next row, using all of myself control to resist looking back. once seated in my seat, I was about to take out my earphones from my bag when a hush fell over the crowd. From the back, a line of people filed onto the lawn.
They walked stiffly and all wore the same blue and gold scarf around their necks. The frayed ends dangled loosely above their waists as they took their seats in the front row.
And then out of the darkness emerged the tallest woman I had ever seen, striding through the tree like the wisp of a ghost.
"That's the headmistress, Angela Lockwood", said the boy sitting next to me. He probably knew that I was a new student so I guess out of courtesy he decided to tell me that.
"Oh, okay. Thank you for that. By the way, hi. I am Twinkle", I said trying to be polite.
"Hello Twinkle, I am Karan", he said, looking directly into my eyes. After our introduction, I saw our headmistress walking to the podium. She waited for a minute. The wind slowed, and everything was still.
"Students, Faculty, welcome to another illustrious year at Gottfried Academy." Her voice was low and velvety as it echoed off the buildings surrounding the law.
"I hope that you all had an enlightening holiday and were able to use the time away from your studies to wade in the warm waters of everything that summer has to offer you. To our new students, welcome. There is a complete list of school policies and procedures in the Gottfried Code Of Discipline, which you received with your books and schedules. If you have any questions, I trust that our returning students will be able to aid you, as well as the dormitory parents, Mrs. Luthra and Professor White."
A man and a woman stood up from the front row and waved.
"Here at the Academy, we believe that limitations challenge the mind. Gottfried has a series of regulations that we hope all of our students will abide by during their stay here. Now, I would like to use this time to reiterate a few of them", she continued after taking a deep breath.
"First: boys are never permitted to be in the girl's dormitory and vice versa.
Second: leaving school grounds is strictly prohibited and punishable by expulsion. And Third"- the headmistress paused to brush a cluster of white hair away from her eyes-" under no exception is anyone allowed to enter into a romantic relationship of any nature at this academy."
What? I glanced around me, incredulous that they would even think of banning dating. But no one else seemed fazed. The sun was setting behind the library. Almost simultaneously the lights in every building on campus went out, leaving us to the purpling twilight.
"And of course, let me emphasize that there shall be no use of artificial light after sunset, with the exception of candles. In this world, darkness is always looming on the horizon. At Gottfried, instead of avoiding the dark, we meet it head on. As headmistress, i urge you to do the same with your studies and with every obstacle you face in future. Do not accept the confines of the world as you perceive it. Instead, look for what you cannot see. There are universes among us, within us. Our only way out of darkness is to learn how to see without light."
The crowd was silent. Crickets chirped lazily from the grass around us.
The headmistress closed her eyes and bowed her head. Everyone followed and I did the same. Then she began to speak in a language that was far different from anything I'd heard before. It started as a low murmur, and gradually grew into a chant. I opened an eye and tried to catch a glimpse of Kunj , but all I could see was the back of his. it was a beautiful neck, smooth and lean beneath collar of his shirtEdited by samara_raichand - 8 years ago
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm chappy. Bv such a weird academy but cool hai