ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

KHNK New Updating Schedule :

Monday and Wednesday:Shalini

Tuesday and Thursday:Shine

Back Up Updater:Shagun and Twinkle😊

6th Nov Update

at the cinema:

kunal is waiting for nats at the cinema and suddenly sees nimmo,and their eyes lock. they smile.( sweet music). kunal asks "wat are u doing here?" nim is surprised and says that "i came here because i got a call 4rm ur office saying u wanted to meet me." kunal says that he would have called her himself if that was the case. he tells her that he's waiting 4 nats as she had sent him movie tickets.

suddenly a photographer comes and takes their pic and says"wow! what scoop!kun. sehgal celebrating his b'day with his ex-wife!" kunal gets verrry angry and chases him, but he manages to escape.nimmo says " don't worry kunal, for we know the truth, that there's nothing between us." kunal looks sad.

at sehgal palace: 

nats is tired of waiting 4 kunal and drinks hell of lot, and speaks to herself saying;" ikept waiting and waiting and waiting, but u never came...... so what!! i'll celebrate all by myself.she drinks again.

kunal returns by this time and rushes to the terrace hearing the crash of plates. he finds nats slumped off, saying," i hate u kunal...." again and again. he carries her to her bedroom, and nats sleepily says,"happy b'day kunal, i hate u." kunal is really sad and thinks that fate was so cruel, it didn't let nats make a good b'day for him. he caresses nats.( very sweet scene).

next morning, every1 is cross with kunal. he sees the pics in the paper and is shocked as well. he tries to explain to nats saying that it was just a coincidence..... but nats says that he'd always given her the same excuse and the truth remained that he still loved nimmo!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ kunal is shocked but realises its true.

the phone rings. its nim from the hospital.

at the hospital:

parineeta has regained conciousness and has told the police that she had been harassed by a no. of boys that nite, and since she was blindfolded, she was not sure if keshav was there or not. nim feels guilty and tells kunal thet perhaps keshav was not guilty.... kunal tells her that she was not to blame.

on the road:

(windy weather) nimmo sees kunal's sad face and asks what was up. he tells abt the pics. nim is shocked and says that she'll go and expln nats everything. kunal stops haer and says that he had already explained to her, and that she had given him a great surprise dinner. nimmo looks at kunal closely and says that no matter how less he knew abt her, she knew 1 thing 4 sure, that kun. was a pathetic liar. kunal tells her the truth. nim says tht nats has to be assured that there's nothing between them.....

AND THEN,

Kunal says there's a lot between us nimmo, don't know about you, but nats made me realise the truth........ it is something that has always been true...."I LOVE U!!!!!!!"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap: nat kun quarreling as usual. nats says it was over btween them, and kunal asks her to keep her voice down.

a great epi. must watch. a full 10/10.

*******Edited By Viewbie to add Info************

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! After a looong time! I'll definitely watch this one. Thanks for the lovely update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
chipotlejhyapp thumbnail
Ya it was a great episode today... I am glad Kunal expressed his feelings one more time to Nimmo....I hope Nimmo will reply him.
n_nisha1 thumbnail
did he say it? did he really tell nimmo that he loves her? god! i cant wait to see this episode.

Well, now let's hope that Nimmo confesses her feelings soon. she wont do it right away. I am sure of this.

Nisha
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the great updt πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...
im not going to get hopeful just yet...who knows tom it might just be a dream 😭 ...but today was a gud episode after a long time
marvish thumbnail
If only Kekta does not turn it into a dream sequence tab baat banay gi
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg omg... he said wat? omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
fab epi thanx for the update!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: marvish

If only Kekta does not turn it into a dream sequence tab baat banay gi

I knw angel

thanks for a Fab update Shalini...............beautifully written

looks like a good episode after ages...........i missed it, no regrets thoughπŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun

ishaaa thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!
menal thumbnail
thnax for the wonderful update πŸ‘