Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello!!!!
Today is birthday of someone very special...she means my life to me🤗
So...this one is dedicated to her😃

Dear Diary,
                  I am Jerry. Yes. Jerry is the name given by someone very special in my life. Not lover but MY BEST FRIEND. Best Friend...seriously...I mean I never knew when she became the person whom I call my Best Friend. We were just friends or good friends. I don't know when she made a special place in my heart. She. After knowing her so much, I can't describe her because I know as many words I use still it will be less to describe her. For me she is not an angel (note it now😆)...she is...let it be.

On one hand, we are the SOULMATES and on the other, we are the DEVILS for each other. When one is ill there is no chance of other to be awesome (I will never forgive you for this🤔). I sometime think my life will be so good without this devil but then I can't live without my soul mate. I don't even realise when days changed into weeks, weeks into months and months into years making every day a beautiful memory. Our endless laughters, our silent tears, our strange games (made by me😎), our funny dialogues (specially your background ones🤣), our cat fights (I missed then so much😔), our dancing, our outings (with that 3rd person😉) and above all our CRAZINESS...ufff...life is SUPERR AWESOMMEE with HER and today I must accept that she is the BEST for me.

Today is her birthday and I wish the best for her. I didn't said it before but today I want to say it. I am very lucky to have her in my life. I thank her for supporting me, standing by my side, listening to my problems and for bearing the torture (I know u haven't forget it😆) and sorry for each time I made her cry or even hurt her little. May her birthday be as special as she is and her life be full of love, happiness, joy and success. May her every dream come true. Life is nothing without problems but I hope god gives her strength to fight with these problems. May she live really long. May that beautiful smile of hers and shining twinkles in her eyes never fade away.May our bond become more strong with each passing day and I always want her to stay with me because I can't afford to lose the most precious thing I have...her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BESTIE!!!! LOVE U SO MUCH MY DOODLE.🤗

Hope u liked it...sorry for any mistake...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue__berry thumbnail
Awwiieee shoo cute and beautiful post!!
Happy birthday dear!
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so cute os 
Read only one para will read it later 
But its a cute os 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Happy birthday dear to whom this story is dedicated 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Thanks for pm snowhite 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
perfect title...
really beautiful frndship...

Many Many Happy returns of the day to birthday girl...
may god bless u with happiness, prosperity, success & true frnds...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Happy Birthday to our Birthday Girl 
Cute OS divisha   😃
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy b'day to b'day girl
awsm OS divu
thanks for pm
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dear ⭐️
Enjoy
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super awsomeee work my princess...!!!!! 👏 just loved this one... Cute and swweeettt!!!! Teulyyy friendship is one of the best relation in life and you peennned down it perfectly...!!! Awsomeee!!!!!
Love you princess...!!