indianjattie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys, dont u think that ending of TBJK was really stupid and what happens to guruma. she should have died, but they dont show anything about her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmo_gurl thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•yea i agree it was a stupid ending... poor khusi just died without a freakin reason... i guess guruma didn't die because evil never dies out and she was the base of evil. i however liked how they showed muskaan from the beginning. the music is really nice. i almost cried
fatty1 thumbnail
guruma should have died since she is also an evil person. with timir's death, she decided to kill aryan's family, so her first target was durga. she used her magic powder and put it on the ground with tremendous burst of fire coming out. at khusi's house, mahir senses danger and tells khusi to save durga. aryan arrives, then a short scene about aryan apologizing, and they steal a guy's motorbike๐Ÿ˜† to go after durga. the next scene shows durga driving, along with shaddra seated in the back while aryan and khusi are coming by behind the van, and boulders start to fall off and head towards durga. durga turns her car and that's the last time we see durga, shraddha, and guruma in the show. okay, the boulders are now headed for aryan and khusi. aryan falls off the motorbike and a boulder starts to jump on aryan while khusi comes forth quick to save aryan. about two boulders hit her and the next scene shows people including aryan seeing the accident. next, we see guruji talking about two deaths which is muskan's and khusi's. finalley, the scene shows muskan's/khusi's lifetime with playing the original tbjk theme song. then the show ends. well, i got to say what a strange and weird way to end the show, and i enjoyed this serial a lot.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I too enjoyed the show, especially the latter part.  It was boring in the middle but picked up later. I too almost cried when they showed Khushi and Muskaan in the end with the music.
simi1295 thumbnail
i didnt like the ending either!  i just wanted aryan and kushi to end up 2gether.  why did she have to die.  then what was the point of kushis rebirth.,  she came because she wanted to be with aryan. so i think they should have shown her end up with aryan. 
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked this serial cause it was different. yep awesome.+
indian_boy thumbnail
i agree they should have let khushi go with aryan instead of killing her
fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish1990

here r 5 reasons the finale sucked

1. mahir? what happens 2 mahir? does he move on with his new family, or does he stay with vrinda or shaliniji?

2. guruma????? what happenes 2 ms. evil-kill-it-all? she could easily try again 2 kill durga, unless they recite that hymn of protection again. if not, khushis death would b n vain!

3. how could a boulder bounce off of khushis head? thats physically impossible!

4. zee tv cut off part of the ending. i was watching khushi and aryan dance and then it ends and i hear that "ROOOOUNG" noise.

5. they rushed it. first they dragged out all the stories and then it ended all of a sudden.

i could go on 4ever but i wouldnt want 2 waste my time stateing the obvious

let me tell you more about this episode about shaddra. during some parts of the episode, some of the scenes show shaddra unspoken, and when aryan, his wife, and daughter arrived at khusi's house, why didn't she want to go visit khusi and mahir. she hadn't seen khusi for nearly seven years, and though it's unknown if mahir gets back to his real family. i think shraddha didn't want see khusi because of mahir, her real younger brother. if she did, all things would go well.๐Ÿ˜†
divyagirl thumbnail

I hated the last episode!!! It was soo stupid and sad!!! Why couldn't someone else die?? Why couldn't Durga, Aryan, or Guruma die?? How dumb!!!

fatty1 thumbnail
guruma should've died!๐Ÿ˜ก