Hats off to Dipika Kakar

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I love her way of potraying Simar. She is just awwsome, a very good dancer as well as actress. She plays positive as well as negative role flawlessly. After Tejashwi who plays Ragini in SwaRagini, Dipika is my favourite. They both play positive as well as negative role so well.😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fully agreed. And she is so extremely beautiful and graceful...if you mark , much more beautiful than any present Bollywood heroine. Love her.Edited by Maharaani - 8 years ago
justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said. Dipika is multi-talented. She is gorgeous,attractive,superb actor and a graceful dancer. She carries herself with lot of grace,dignity and respect. Love her to the Core. Love the way she acts and she gives her 100%. We can see that on the screen. Love her a lot. Thanks for making the post as you have put the words which I have in mind.
afiya_sanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is just amazing her acting was just superb!!!!!
Extraordinary talents in her in fact she's done all dance firm in the show in a short time
Load of love her 
Keep doing and bless u Dipika Kakar
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dheeraj & Dipika r just superb actors!! Love they performance when they both do it together!! They r just prefect as PREMAR ❤️
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Dheeraj & Dipika r just superb actors!! Love they performance when they both do it together!! They r just prefect as PREMAR ❤️

I like dheeraj & dipika but her pairing with shoaib was also good...😊😊
maaneet4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup weel said! fab acting by deepika! wen the same expression has to b in face f simar n patali, u can see te difference in boths face!!!!!1

Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Premar make a perfect couple.

Originally posted by: maaneet4evr

yup weel said! fab acting by deepika! wen the same expression has to b in face f simar n patali, u can see te difference in boths face!!!!!1

True. We can see that from her expressions . She donned the patali role as well as simar.