Priyanka Chopra in Talks to Join Dwayne Johnsons Baywatch' - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Baywatch was a huge international hit show! PC on fir and I adore zac since high school musical as my generation kids had been grown with awesome Disney shows n cartoons n music n videos ( feels sorry for today's kids)!
Baywatch is synonymous with Pam Anderson lol ... Most guys I know used to watch re-reruns of the show on star world just to ogle at her 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was guessing tht she's gonna work with the Rock after seeing their interactions on twitter... This is awesome... Rock on PeeCee.. 🥳Tfs
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Zoom TV tweeted hat PC has signed The Rock's movie.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Patronus will be too happy hearing this news. Khushi se pagal ho rahi hogi.😆
What will happen to bollywood now? DP, PC moving to hollywood, there's hardly many female superstars in the industry. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

What will happen to bollywood now? DP, PC moving to hollywood, there's hardly many female superstars in the industry.

Katrina, Kareena, Alia. 😆
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This topic proves ONCE again that people here have ZERO clue of what they are talking about. Seth Gordon is an awesome director with a track record of hit movies. This is an amazing opportunity for PC and a million times better than what the other one has. If she signs this movie there are chances that she is going to go far in her HW career. 👏
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This movie will be a blockbuster if it is even slightly good cause guys love Baywatch 😆

Good move by PC, if her role is worthwhile, cause it will give her widespread international coverage but whether that will translate into quality roles later remains to be seen.

I can't fathom how this movie is any better than what DP has signed, its not like it has Leo in the movie or is directed by Scorsese.🤪

I see both movies as being on par and Vin Diesel btw just came off the insanely popular FF7. Plus the Asian market is covered with Jet Li and Tony Ja.

P.S. Zac Efron is fug, I like Rock though.

P.P.S. D J Caruso ain't a horrid director either.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Two supposedly top actors of Hindi Film Ind vying for throwaway parts with untalented B listers of Hollywood!...They are doing so well for themselves..Why are they jumping the bandwagon???