vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh man, I just read this article from IF that our favourite show might be going off air soon!
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/29337-zindagi-abhi-baki-hai-mere-ghost-to-go-off-air.htm

There's still quite a few strings to wrap up before they can end off...
1) Palekars' confrontation with Keith
2) Sophie finding out the truth
3) Who is Yug??
4) Possibility of Alex's re-entry

I've found the show very interesting and the actors very engaging and heart-warming - so I'm quite sad that it didn't find the audience it needed. We need more people to be interested in shows without glitz and glamour, plotting and planning and overly dramatic scenes!

The show began on a small premise of the ghost house but I believe it has the potential to go quite far in terms of plot if given the opportunity. I really hope the show can at least cross the 6-month mark before any decisions are made.

Please comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree that the show started low but the story line was fab...👏the actors are promising and one never feels bored...the storyline is amazing..but alas..nowadays people love saas-bahu sagas and endless shouting more than the sweet stories that such shows offer...that is why these have less life..

One thing I dont like is this changed veronica who tortures Sophia...sophia is a 21st century girl..i know she loves her father and wants to stay in the house but still..she bearing the tortures and not retaliating is somewhat strange...well its rightly said"Kehna aasan hai karna mushkil".Hope no one has to face such a situation in life🥱

The first 3 points you raised i guess will be completed within the time they have..but i dont think hey will bring Alex back..coz that may take much time as we do not know how much days are left..

Me too want them atleast to cross the 6-month mark..then i will be happy😊
Loner_Rover thumbnail
even i agree with u shd at least cross 6 mnths !!
btw tfs