Ranveer Singh Should Get The National Award: Shatrughan Sinha

Posted: 8 years ago
Bharatiya Janta Party's most vocal and fearless actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha is stunned by what he has seen in Bajirao Mastani, and wants the same to happen for his daughter Sonakshi Sinha .

Says Shatruji, "I was simply mesmerized by Bajirao Mastani.I sat riveted from first frame to last.Frankly, I was stunned. Sanjay Leela Bhansali has created another Mughal-e-Azam. Bajirao Mastani is a film that we Indians can be proud of in the coming years.It takes Indian cinema to an epic level."Exulting enthusiastically over the enchanting experience the actor-politician says, "Every frame is like a work of art, like a classy painting.Every performance is to cherish. Deepika Padukone reminded me ofMadhubala, though I kept seeing Sonakshi in the role. Priyanka Chopra too has done very well.She has created her own space although she is not in the title role."

But it's Ranveer Singh Bajirao that has caught Shatruji's attention . He predicts huge honours for the performance. " I am most impressed by Ranveer. That boy has proved himself an outstanding actor. The way he has spoken his dialogues with a Marathi accent is amazing. Ranveer should get the National award for Bajirao Mastani.20 Years ago I'd have liked to play Bajirao.It's a character close to every Indian actor's heart."Edited by .mystic.girl. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOL at him imagining Sonakshi in Deepika's role.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good...atleast Mr. Khamosh Sinha did not say he deserves an Oscar...😆...otherwise the film fraternity just goes overboard...just remembered Alia being compared Meryl Streep after Highway...😆
a National award?? why not...he deserves one...👍🏼
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .mystic.girl.

LOL at him imagining Sonakshi in Deepika's role.

I am LOling at imagining him as Bajirao...Bajirao ne Reena se mohabbat kee hai..ayaashi nahi...Khamosh😎
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Akira is releasing in April and now both Daddy and Beti dearest have become vocal. Ranveer seems to be their pet topic. 

Alas , the myopic vision of BW when it comes to National Awards!... 🥱
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sinha family is really gushing a lot about Ranveer these days. I would have totally shipped Sonaveer if not for Deepika.😆
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why not? If there is no competition from the regional cinemas he might just win it.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Erm. That's going overboard.Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

now both Daddy and Beti dearest have become vocal. Ranveer seems to be their pet topic. 

Voila!! 
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's not winning it, he wasn't that good...