shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it was an amazingly beautiful ss..
loved reading every part of iy
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing ending of a wonderful story.. loved it a lot.. will miss it.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Jiji... I must admit I had read the epilogue when you posted it... just to know how this story ends... But I had not read four chapter before it... so did not want to comment. Finally got the time to catch up on the story and here I am with my thoughts. Loved it! Absolutely loved how you have sketched out the story. The way you carved Lavanya's character, thankfully not making her too negative. I love how you write scenes between Arnav and Khushi... especially the intense ones. The way you perceive both of them as strong individuals is what I like best. I loved that chotu jhatka when you made Arnav turn Khushi away and the way they came back together... knowing well how much he truly loves her. When you write dialogues like "I missed you woman!", I can so think of you saying them. πŸ˜† You call me woman all the time!! This was one fantastic story Jiji... and I apologize for not being able to comment before... but have truly enjoyed this intense, passionate story of Arnav and Khushi. Keep writing more such stuff... and some really passionate scenes between Arnav and Khushi! β€οΈ
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

coderlady thumbnail
Very nice story. Loved reading it.
ina_saahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A beautifully love filled story..
How it started with Arnav and Khushi trying, unsuccessfully, to curb the emotions and the attractions that they felt for each other and how they eventually accepted the emotion called love between them.. Khushi definitely needed some persuasion but eventually they did get married and it was a happy ending..😊

Good work...

Lots Of Love...😊😊
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome story.
Loved it.
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Different concept J sis..I always don't like triangle love stories in which surely one of them 'll suffer a heartbreak or turns into negative only for his/her love..I hesitate to read it..but it's my fortune that I did it..nice story sis..the turn of events amazed me..I expected a typical Arnav-khushi..but I loved their another dimensions here..lavanya too..

nice story J sis..:)
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gprs

Different concept J sis..I always don't like triangle love stories in which surely one of them 'll suffer a heartbreak or turns into negative only for his/her love..I hesitate to read it..but it's my fortune that I did it..nice story sis..the turn of events amazed me..I expected a typical Arnav-khushi..but I loved their another dimensions here..lavanya too..

nice story J sis..:)

Thank you Mathi. Where were you missing girl? Glad you loved this.. Not a typical love-triangle I know right. 😳
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FriedriceJi-

Thank you Mathi. Where were you missing girl? Glad you loved this.. Not a typical love-triangle I know right. 😳

a bunch of my monkeys(my beloved nephews ..ha..ha) landed in my place for summer holidays..my lap and mob were under their custody..now I'm back J akka..gonna stalk you πŸ˜‰