Parth Samthaan " He's only human after all..

sunshinesweta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Parth Samthaan - He's only human after all..

Every now and then life kicks us around, it beats us in every way possible. It dumps us down deep in shallows and then only a real Man can stand up like a phoenix rising from ashes and fight back.

Who is Parth Samthaan - he is god's favorite child. Blessed by plenty of luck, drop dead good looks and a talent to die for and that's what makes him everyone's favorite. But that's not the only thing that has earned him such love and fame at such young age. He has an uncanny ability to stay calm and focus on doing what he does best; his work. He has proved this time and again whenever a new controversy has made way in his life. He has dealt with everything with a super cool head. Be it the time when he left KY2 he was criticized by one and all for being selfish, greedy and what not but he kept his cool and took everything with grace and now when the biggest scandal has hit him he has maintained the same calm.

Parth has been going through one of the darkest phases of life. His friends have turned against him. He has been dragged into a murky SNS was of the words which doesn't seem to end.  Everyone he once trusted or called his own had turned against him and soon it seemed like Parth vs the whole telly industry. His name was dragged in controversial WA group chat which by all means was a "GROUP" but only he was singled out. Everything was tried out to project him in a bad light. He has been called a liar, a women abuser, gay, bisexual and what not.

But what was most surprising that his fans came in united to love him and protect him at his hour of need. We all felt as if our very own friend or family has been wrongly framed. The whole SNS turned into a battle field where the famous opposition took digs on Parth and his fans in every possible way but neither he nor his fans broke.

All through the controversy he had maintained a very dignified silence; silence that separated a MAN from the boys who took SNS to settle personal scores. He didn't speak an ill word against them, in fact he urged his fans to let go off negativity and spread happiness and positivity. He has thanked the person concerned for giving him the opportunity to showcase his talent and wished every single person's well being. He choose to smile in his pain and spread happiness. He says "if I chose to answer everything this blame game will go on forever. We all need to leave it behind and move on to good things in life."

No I am not projecting him as GOD, nope Parth Samthaan is very much human. He makes mistakes like everyone else. Haven't we ever made mistake, You, I, Parth and the people calling him names we all do mistakes cause to err is human. No one is a saint and to be honest in today's world no one can be a saint but the point is when things get tough what do we choose negativity or positivity. While his opponents chose the first one he chose positivity. He kept things as they should be off SNS to the court room where it belonged. He chose respect, respect for him and respect for those who blame him cause in the end respect and love are to be earned the hard way.

People wonder what different Parth ever did to have such a crazy fandom; well the answer is it's his ability to deal with situations, his way of loving back his fans equally the way we love him. Looks always doesn't stay with us what leaves a mark on heart is the behavior and attitude. I have never met Parth but I have read and heard the experiences of fans and my friends who met him. I have seen the videos of him interacting with fans at events and all I ever heard is he is the most down to earth and humble person. He the sweetest guy that the fans have come across. They mention how he respects them and makes sure they are comfortable and patiently obliges them and that's where this man scores and wins hearts.

Yes I am a Parth Samthaan fan, I am girl and I am very proud of it. #WeStandByParth today, tomorrow and forever.

PS: 

These are strictly my views and haters and bashers kindly avoid reading as it might boil your blood, raise or lower your BP and force your precious energy to be wasted on this post cause whatever you say i don't care and if you have problem that is your problem not mine..

cheers..

Sweta 

Edited by sunshinesweta - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranjali98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first to comment.same here.I am his fan and not a teenager. I with my full sense and brain support Parth Samthaan bcz wa,niti anyone isn't related at all with this legal case what everyone are trying to show.so #WeStandByParth
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranjali98

first to comment.same here.I am his fan and not a teenager. I with my full sense and brain support Parth Samthaan bcz wa,niti anyone isn't related at all with this legal case what everyone are trying to show.so #WeStandByParth

Glad to find some one who is not teenager like me. I am really happy the way Parth has handled all this. He has shown lot of maturity in handling the situation. Keeping his dignity and not dragging it any further and moving on is the best sensible solution of doing things at times.
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aina123

Glad to find some one who is not teenager like me. I am really happy the way Parth has handled all this. He has shown lot of maturity in handling the situation. Keeping his dignity and not dragging it any further and moving on is the best sensible solution of doing things at times.

Same here to Support Parth with a no tag of teenager status. We love him for what he is.

Bang on Post. Spread love

#WeStandByParth forever
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well i was his fan and was not beliving Vikas
But the recent turn of events and Parths interview and some revealations made me change my mind...
I belive Parth is not saint...Vikas looks very confident while Parth looks like scared and screwed

I hope Vikas brings out complete truth and make it all clear
But now i feel Parth will apologise and try to sort as his image is totally at stake.

vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with your each words. how can we judge parth by hearing vikas interview. it is obvious that vikas will only justify him and make everything against parth.most funny part was asking for an apology from party but he is the one who make everything public. and my parth god bless you.