Siya ke Ram Written update 7th January 2016

Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written update 7th January 2016

The end of Ahilya's Curse

The episode starts with Ram and Lakshman come dressed up as Rajkumars and greet all ashram wasis.People thank him and say now they are sure that whenever they need help there would be someone to do so.The kids are sad to see Ram go. Everyone hail for Ram and Dashrat for the help they have given them.  Ram says" I came here because  Guru Vishwa mitra and he believed in me".Guru Vishwa mitra  then asked them to head for Milthila(Sita's belief in her love has won and Ram is going to Milthila as per her niyati)😳.Guru Shathanand informs Mitila's raja that all invitation would be reaching all the kingdoms soon. But the King stands there tensed his worry being whether Ayodhya would accept their invitation or not. Shathand says he would do his best for swayamwar preparations. Raja Janak says I know Sita is dear to you and you will do the best,but reminds him of that he  lights diya in that ashram daily morning, that's also important and one day it would get its light.
Guru Shathand goes to Gauri ma temple to pray for his mom. Sita also comes there for praying and tells Guru that his prayer will be answered soon. Guru says that he doesn't know but he always feels he believes her words and blesses her. Urmila doubts about how come Sita feels such things. Sita says she has this inner feeling that something very good is gonna happen and it keeps echoing and makes ger happy. Urmila teases her relating her belief with Ram.Sita prays and smiles.

Guru Vishwamitra, Ram and Lakshman are on their way to Mithila.On the top of the mountain Ram hears a woman's voice calling her name. He turns to see and on the other end sees a small house very dark. He visualises Ahilya being cursed by Gautam Rishi and made to live life stoned. Ram says I wanna go there. Guru Vishwamitra recalls Sita's words about Ahilya. He nods.
As they reach the place a sage stops them. He greets them. He shows his gratitude towards Ram and his happiness of being able to meet him. 
The Sage asks them not to go that place as its cursed. Ram visualizes Ahilya's stoned inside. Ram says nothing can be cursed on earth. The sage recalls Sita saying the same, and thinks he feels like everything will be fine. But he thinks he can let anything wrong happen with them so he should stop them.
Ram proceeds to that place. Ram hears Ahilya calling out Ram... Laxman asks Guru Vishwamitra the reason for curse. Guru Vishwamitra narrates them the story of Maharishi Gautam and his wife Ahilya. They used to stay there, one day when M.Gautam went for bath, Devraj Indra came there and disguised himself as M.Gautam, he cheated Ahilya, when he was leaving, Gautam saw him, he got angry and cursed Indradev to loose his fidelity and cursed Ahilya to be stoned.But then later he realized his mistake and to relive her from curse said when a Raghuvanshi comes there, and touches her humbly even after knowing her truth, she will be shaap mukt.

After hearing the story as they moved forward a group of people along  with the same sage stopped them. They greet Ram and take Ram's blessings. Ram says I did not do anything that you feel I m Lord, its my duty to protect you all being Dasharath's son. Ahilya calls Ram. The man asks Ram not to see there, Gautam's cursed wife stays there. Ram says and my intentions are to relieve her of the curse.😊

Precap:
Ram touches Ahilya's feet, relieving her of the curse that she was suffering from so many years. She sees his Lord avatar and greets him. Guru Shathanand expresses his gratitude to Ram. Vishwamitra talks to Sita.

p.sThis is my first time writing update . Any suggestions are welcomed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great job! 👍🏼
Thanks for the WU :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU dear! :)
Good job.. 👍🏼
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fro the written update. You have done wonders for a starter. Great work. keep it up.
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the written update.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for written update dear...