Re: Anandi s third marraige

Poll

Will Dr Anant and Anandi marriage happen ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally Dr Anant s story is getting a shape. Nowadays he is a continuous pal with Anandi. Now Anandi is also shown quite involved in Anant s household matters. She takes initiative to solve his problems. Anant s suppress love will be coming up soon, followed by a proposal. What will be Anandi s response ? I am not sure but most likely she will accept. What is your view ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pams1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
## Such old fashion views.  Girls can be friends with girls and boys as well. 
Just because they talk and help each other does not mean marrisge numbet 3.

Originally posted by: Pams1234

## Such old fashion views.  Girls can be friends with girls and boys as well. 

Just because they talk and help each other does not mean marrisge numbet 3.

They can be friends, but at the end it is serial.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't really care.

Neither Anandi's current life as widow / single mother, is any interesting and nor will something great happen if she marries Anant. So either is fine with me.

However there is no reason why she should not remarry for the third time.

Anandi Shiv relationship was great in every sense but that's not enough anymore to stop Anandi from remarrying. To say that Anandi had everything in Shiv and that's why she will remain contended even in his absence, will be unfair. 

Or to say that a woman doesn't need a man in her life to be happy, is also unfair. 

Happiness or contentment has nothing to do with remaining single / widow or remarrying for a third time. One can be happy regardless of their marital status.

With time, Anandi should understand her own needs in life and then if she wants to remarry she can, or even continue as a single mother to her children and continue with the goals if her life.
---------

As a viewer, do I want An An marriage? 

Probably yes

One, for some entertainment and track change (since this is a show and I am looking for some freshness now)

Two, after her husband's death, Anandi has been depending on Jagya (her ex) and his family for moral and emotional support for a very long time. She still does.

In that scenario I would rather see her live with a husband and rely on him than on her ex.

Three, Anant may not have as strong profile as Shiv's but he is not totally incapable either. While AnSh was a relationship of giver n receiver with Anandi being more on receiving end, AnAn will be a relationship of equals.

So in a nutshell, Will AnAn marriage happen? I don't know.  
Should it happen? Yeah, why not?

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why people find it a problem if a single mother/single woman relies on friends and family for moral and emotional support.
Every human being needs emotional and moral support at some time or other. 

Jagya WAS her ex husband they both have forgotten that part and moved on in life. Their marital status and divorced status had not altered one relationship they had shared right from the time they were children and that is their friendship.They were and are best of friends.

As for Anandi's relationship with Singhs it has always been independent of her relationship with Jagya.Sumi said the first time she met her that she considers as a daughter and not a DIL.
She is the daughter both Singhs as well as Khazan and Bhago.This relationship has got nothing to do with Jagya.

The funniest part is while people want Nandini to accept Mangala as her mother and regard Mangala as her mother for the rest of her life and appreciate Nandini's attachment with Kamili and Urmi have problems with Anandi's relationship with Singhs.πŸ˜›

There are a lot of single women in the society who for many reasons remained single and also have no immediate family members to rely on. They are however leading a comfortable life because of the friends who stand by them including many male friends.

Is every single woman/mother who relies on friends for moral and emotional support a candidate for marriage?
It is extremely demeaning to say that a single woman should find a husband for herself if she needs moral and emotional support.

I would rather see how a single woman can remain single if she wants to with the help of supportive friends and family.
As far as entertainment goes Anandi and Anant story has zero entertainment.In fact it is a snooze fest 
Anant is such a bland character.πŸ₯±
If romance is needed for entertainment I would rather see the story take a leap with Nandini Shivam Abhi Mannu Pooja and Kundan and their relationships and clashes between them. 

I guess if Anandi gets married for third time there will be lot more scope for some viewers to look down on the character from their lofty positions spend hours criticising herπŸ˜›
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I would rather see a suave sophisticated very intelligent but totally unprincipled ruthless not to mention handsome attractive male antagonist opposite Anandi which would be more entertaining as well as inspiring instead of Anandi Anant story

Have nothing against Hiten Tejwani but Hiten Tejwani and Toral don't seem to click at all.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago

Let it be what happens - but I feel there has to be a conculsion.

Anant had his feelings, let it be conveyed and replied back by Anandi. Then it is upto her whether she prefers to remain as a well wisher or curve into a relationship.
I also wish some one other than HT as Anandi s companion. But BV is beyond viewers.
This sudden involvement of Anant in Anandi s life and Anandi s over friendliness which is unlikely of Anandi is to pull a matter and close it. Now they have multiple questions:
1. Will Akheraj be caught?
2. Will some one die ?
3. WIll Nimbuli and shivam know the truth ?
4. Will Anandi get a her hubby in Anant ?
Janne ke liye you have to read at least WU of BV.
Missesha thumbnail

@Aparna, 

Agree, everyone needs emotional and moral support from time to time from friends and family. But every relationship also has it's boundaries and priorities. 

For example, one's spouse has the first right on any person, then comes their children, then their immediate family, close relatives and friends, then business colleagues, neighbours etc.

Whether in west or India, the circle of priority almost remains. Nowhere does an ex-husband and his family top the chart.

Is jagya and his family the only relation left in Anandi's life that for 12 years she only breathes with them?

Taking occasional or temporary support from male friends and colleagues is not the same is living with one of them in their house with their family for 12 years.

It would have been perfectly ok, if Anandi was living with Shekhars or even Khajan, because it would have been her right as DIL / daughter and within the boundaries of her relationship.

Anandi living with Dadisa outside of BH too wouldn't have been objectionable. 

But living in the same roof as one's ex, and that too when the woman is fully capable to live on her, how justified is that? 

---------

By the way, please let's not compare Anandi's well-fed lifestyle with other single women who have strived hard for their lives and made someone out of themselves. 

It takes a lot of efforts to lead and maintain a progressive life. And if one has got there without much support - hats off to them. I truly respect such single women / mothers and I wouldn't want to compare their efforts or sacrifices with Anandi's

What has Anandi done to deserve any applause as a single woman / mother post Shiv? In the most difficult times of her life, she went back and parked herself happily in her ex-husband's house. Took benefits and support out of that.

If she anyways needs support then why is re-marrying a bad option?

Dadisa too was a single woman, but I never felt that she should remarry for the sake of support, simply because she made someone out of herself in the most adverse situation and even today she holds the capacity to run her life without any support. 

Anandi is far from that. Even with all the legacy left behind by her husband, Anandi is not capable of leading her own life. She always needs support. She can't run and operate her own, neither financially nor emotionally.

Missesha thumbnail
If Anandi was shown to be controlling her own life, I would have never wanted to see her third marriage. 
But since that's not the case and she is barely able to control anything, let there be a man in her life, who can share and care for her. 
Missesha thumbnail

By the way, Mangala nandini relationship is not the same as Jagya Anandi. Mangala Nandini is similar to Sumitra Anandi. 

Just as Sumitra became Anandi's saas due to JaAn balvivah, Mangala became Nandini's tai saas due to Nimboli Kundan bal vivah.

After these girls Anandi and Nandini were ditched by their respective husbands, these women (Sumitra and Mangala) redefined their relationships with these girls. However Just as Kundan Nimboli cannot be turned into bro-sis, neither can JaAn. 

Sumitra's son is not Anandi's brother and Mangala's nephew cannot become Nimboli's brother.

So syaing that if people can accept Mangala Nimboi, the why can't they accept Ja-An as friends is not one and the same.