Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Charlie Chauhan supports Parth Samthaan!

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Link:   http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=4649

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan actor Charlie Chauhan has joined the social media free for all in favor of her co- star Parth Samthaan who has been in an eye of a storm ever since news broke about his alleged Whatsapp group where he and his friends (Karan Jotwani) have supposedly spoke very loosely about woman and even ranked them.

Charlie says, too much is being made of nothing. This is more a matter of invasion of privacy than anything else. What right did anyone have of leaking screenshots of personal group chats to the media in the first place?? You could haul Parth and others over the coals if he had spoken anything to the media. Come on guys this was a private convo among friends. And we all know what crap we youngsters talk in unguarded moments."

However Charlie added a caveat that, "I don't think Parth or Karan are capable of demeaning woman. I have spent time with them and know very well that the opposite sex is safe with them. Our defense is made more solid by the fact that a large number of who fans who are supporting Parth are girl's themselves. And Karan has already gone on record to say that he had used certain words but they were meant for guys and not woman. I trust him for he is known to make cheesy remarks."

Here Charlie blasts certain people for making a mountain of a molehole. "How can you attribute a fun chat with a horrendous rape of Nirbhaya. These powerful people are taking pot shots at Parth. But they better be aware that they should not take our silence as weakness. We too have enough dirt on them and can make a splash if pushed beyond a point." When asked to comment on social media chatter that certain Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan cast might have leaked the chat to the media, "I have no clue if that is the case but it is I will never trust that person again." She wraps up by saying. "We all are supporting Parth in his hour of need. I would just request fans not to abuse those who disagree with us. " 

In closing Krissann Barretto who also supports Parth says, "I was blasted by certain fan's who accused me of betraying Parth by unfollowing him on Twitter. This is crazy I will always support them for I don't think they are guilty." 

Interestingly though KY2 lead Niti Taylor on the other hand in a cryptically worded twitter has apparently lashed out at Parth without naming him directly. Niti and Parth never saw eye to eye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Counting karan krissan n Charlie at parth side
Uttu off course made the screenshots public no doubt here now
When someone say parth n niti don't see eye to eye 
It reminds me of their eye locks
Hope that the misunderstanding btw them get sorted out soon
As ppl like VG have now start taking advantage of their equation
Felling that things will soon turn good for parth
#positive feels Edited by nandini-sb - 8 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now where are those parth fans who abused krissan and call her a fake friend and attention seeker
I never thought charlie had this in her. Respect for her. Friends who stand up for u in ur worse time are friends u should always hold on to. 
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its a.slap on uttu's face that Charlie only said girls are.safe.with karan and parth... He was also a part of the whatsapp controversy and she didnt take utkarsh's name... Same goes to abhisek...
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
charlie is awesome although she did not speak about the voice recording controversy 
anywho we at least got to know that parth atleast chose this friend correctly...charlie without fearing the out come of supporting parth is still doing it she deserves an applaud for that.
you go girl...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never had anything against Charlie and today she has once again stood by a person who stood by her whenever needed. Loved her response because it was said in the most beautiful and realistic way. 

Maramkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So krisann is not supporting parth? But atleast cc should comment about that recording.
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is kriss trying to say??😕
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Charlie u go girl😎

@sweety i think she meant to say is unfollowing on twitter doesn't mean not supporting him or accusing him.

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shindesweety

what is kriss trying to say??😕

that she got hated on social media for not supporting parth but she thinks its crazy and she supports him as she thinks he is not wrong.