Ankit Raj- New Star In The Making :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ankit Raj is really a new star in d making😊. His acting is so awesome for a newbie. He has a hard look n handsome look but has a soft n cute voice. I was not happy wen Amaad was killed so early dat alao by Afreen as it was his 1st show. But now happy dat he is back. I wanted him to die due to Azad or even by Mahira in a fight but d story got messed up wid 1st Amaad getn killed by Afreen n then Azad getn killed by Afreen. 2 men were killed to bring Armaan. His acting of both Amaad n Munna Rangeela is superb. I wish Amaad was not made cheap n disgusting to d point of attempting to rape Mahira n saying those regressive lines which meant dat it was okay to rape one's wife. I wish he wud at least really fell for Mahira before her makeover like Faiz truly fell for Haya even though she was dumb n mute. Then Amaad was redeemable but cuz of these points he cannot be redeemed. Still, Ankit is awesome in acting. I wish he don't commit mistake like Rishabh of accepting a movie offer which flopped later. I want to see Ankit in a good show as a positive lead instead of negative lead like QH.
Posted: 8 years ago
i don't agree
he loooks weird he should cut his hair and he needs a shave badly ..he should get rid of all the extra hair on his face ..looks clumsy seriously
his voice is not manly and his acting needs a lot of improvement
he is better off as a model