Poor khushi was stuck with him 
But the baby changed him 
Thank God he got normal 
They called her flower that was so cute 
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Woah... what a story.
The chapters kept me on my toes and I couldn't sleep without finding out the climax of the story.  

Arnav being the psycho lover, who loves Khushi but is scared to let her go ... even to her parents place, scared that she will leave him just like his dead parents and sister.  
Khushi - loved by her husband to the core, but handcuffed by him at night in fear that she might leave him, house arrested by him so she cant visit friends and family in his absence... hell, he was even jealous of her unborn baby.   That scares any woman to the core, no matter how much the husband loves her...

You kept the readers guessing till the last chapter - as to how and what might bring sense to Arnav - make him see that Khushi is never gonna leave him - that he can make her family as his ... and then, you gave us the twist of a girl child born to him... and my eyes and heart popped out ... Just when I thought OMG,  now he's gonna be obsessed with the new girl - he is gonna cage her too, not having any school or friends and if she ever had a boyfriend, that guy is dead meat...  AND YOU CURED HIM WITH THE BIRTH OF A BABY ITSELF - you cured him by bringing a new life into his life.  What an amazing end to a story that almost had my BP shooting up till the end.  Wow.. 👏

Just wondering , is there a proven medical miracle of this kinda sort ?  If it were true, that real woman would have died a thousand deaths before getting her husband cured. Poor thing. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This was a very different kind of story. 
But a nice read