TAAREY OS- THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD OF LOVE

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR...I KNOW MOST OF U DON'T REMEMBER ME...I ENTERED I.F FOR TAAREY AND LEFT AFTER THEIR STUPID ENDING IN D3...I WAS WRITING STORIES B4...WHICH R NOW LOCKED SO THOUGHT OF REFRESHING IT...SO HERE I AM...I WROTE THIS FOR SWARON...NOW JUST CONVERTING IT TO TAAREY

However... this insists a real life story haan but in angel's words...hope u like it...

TAAREY OS- THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD OF LOVE

Rey was a happy go lucky guy during his college times...being the most popular dude of the school, girls drooled on him...but he was deeply in love with one and only girl named Kriya who grabbed his heart by her fake sweetness... She was behind him for his richness while he thought his love is as beautiful as yellow brick road which was path of love to him...but he actually forgot the fact that even the beautiful yellow brick roads do have cracks...

One day while returning from dance rehearsals, accidently or as fate decided he oversaw his gf kissing his enemy Shivam passionately... he furiously bumped into them and slapped her...and begged her not to ditch him but she never had even a glint of shame in her face... He couldn't get out of his life, he was trapped in love!

He tried cleaning up his life, but he just didn't have the strength. He was afraid to face the world by himself, afraid to see her with anyone else. He hated her just as much as he loved her, but he didn't know how to get through the day without seeing her, or listening to her voice.

The end of college romance

Two years passed and he couldn't bear the pain anymore. At one of their several big fights, he clenched his fists, and in between gritted teeth, hissed "I hate you... I can't stand you. . I just wish I had never seen you in my life!" Well, she was taken by surprise, it was a rude shock to be dumped by the wreck that he was. Hearing this, without a word she walked away.

Rey stood there with tears streaming down his cheeks, what had he done? He was not ready for this, but deep within him, the shackles were broken, he was at last... free!

But strangely though, this didn't make him feel any better, he was still pained by the loneliness. A hollow feeling engulfed him and he was choking in the darkness within.

The last pages of a college love story

He joined a few hobby classes, kept him occupied with old friends, and he began to gym religiously, sometimes twice a day, to fill the emptiness within him. This did help to a certain extent, but he was saddened though, by the fact that this girl didn't call him or even tried to make up.

Two months passed, and he was now much better, in his mind, and his physique. Well, he was at the gym for most of the time. He felt good for the first time in two years. He smiled a few times in a day, without much of a strain. He was healing... slowly.

He had learnt to accept it, and He felt happy with his own progress. It was like a boy nursing his little bird back to health. He could spread his wings, but he wasn't ready to fly though, as he wasn't strong enough.

Falling right back into love

Another month passed, and it was another of the perfectly fine mornings that he had failed to notice in the past two years. The sun was bright and he felt good, he felt whole again. That morning, he was at the gym, pounding iron, lost in his own world when something pulled him back into the real world. The view was hazy, it was almost unreal. He could see a form so graceful walk past him, with an intoxicating fragrance that overwhelmed him. He wondered if it was an angel, was he dreaming. She was none other than Taani...his soul mate...

He spun his head so fast that he almost sprained his neck, but it was worth it. The strings binding him joys within his soul snapped. He felt something; he hadn't felt for a long time. He stared at the skies. It was a sparkling blue, and it was beautiful. The sun shone brightly on his face, as he wrinkled his eyes and searched across the room.

He saw the angel who had captivated him in an instant. All the pain disappeared and he was smiling within. For the first time in over two years, he could smile from his heart.

She was so beautiful, and He couldn't resist walking towards her, it was more like an invisible force that was drawing him towards her. The path opened out in front of him, and all the clutter in the gym cleared on its own.

Finding the brick road of love again

As he took each step, he could sense a cool breeze, and hear the chirping of melodious birds, he was there... This path seemed so familiar, like a sweet dream that he had dreamt many lives before; it was a yellow road... Yes, it was a bright yellow brick road.

Why hadn't he been on this path since so long, he didn't know, he didn't care...? All he cared was about this moment. He wanted to stay here forever. He couldn't muster up the courage to stand before this angel though. He didn't know what he had to say, He was all rusty with his conversation starters.

A week passed and by then, they had exchanged a few casual smiles and hellos. He asked her out to lunch, and coyly, she accepted. Their friendship grew, and soon they were having coffees with each other every week. He walked alone on the yellow brick road. He was a happy man, but was he ready to take the plunge? He was still afraid.

He loved her though he wasn't sure she loved him. Ever since she stepped into his life, it was a bed of roses, and he loved every moment he spent with her. They were friends, and that to close friends. He laughed from deep within, even for the stupidest jokes she said in her bumbling manner.  She was never good at telling a long joke though.

He was happy, really happy. He had never expected to be so happy, after all that he had been through. He had given up on happiness for good until Taani stepped into his life.

Falling in love again

Nine months passed since the day that he first saw the angel, and on one special day, the sun was shining bright again, and the gentle breeze brushed against her cheek and lingered in her locks of hair, and they spent the whole day together laughing and chasing each other around after a game of basketball. Thank God no one saw the game, it was awful, and she couldn't even hold the basketball!

They sat down on the benches beside the basketball court, and laughed and spoke to each other until the sun set and the silvery moon shone bright through the velvet blanket of stars.

A couple of hours after the sunset, he knew what he had to do, it was clear to him from the moment he first saw her. He didn't have to prepare himself for this moment; he was going to indulge in it. He went down on one knee and he confessed his love for her. She held his hands and accepted it with happy words and loving gestures.

He was in love again, and this time, they both took the path, hand in hand, along the yellow brick road he loved just as much as he loved the angel. It was like a perfect fairytale. Nine years have passed since the day he first saw the angel, and even now he feel the same way when he look at her, warmth within and a smile on his lips.

Creating a perfect love story

And he couldn't ask for more, love has come back to show him that it's not the path we choose that makes all the difference, but the person you share the path with. Even the perfect yellow brick road has its own mysteries and turns, and it's the ones we choose that make the difference in our lives.

Love never gives up on us, and love will always stay deep within our hearts, waiting to be poured out into this world, with all the warmth it can offer. Nine years ago, he was a wreck who would hate love and anything associated with it, but with all the hate towards love, he listened to his heart only to fall in love again and find the one that he would share the best moments of my life with.

Love is a full circle that repeats itself until one finds the perfect story and finishes it to the end. Love is a feeling that is infused within us, and we need it just like the air we breathe. So...

Love is the meaning to existence, and is the only way we can get through our days with a happy smile and a sweet dream when we lie down. And sweet dreams can't get any better than the happy yellow brick road of love.

WELL KAHANI LIKHTE LIKHTE ... MAINE LOVE MEIN PHD KARDI HEHEHE SURPRISING NA LEKIN YEH LOVE SHOV WORDS MERI BFF RITU KA HAI

PL Z READ ... HIT LIKE AND COMMENT PL Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful os
loved it