TAAREY 0S-SHE'S MY GIRL

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR...I KNOW MOST OF U DON'T REMEMBER ME...I ENTERED I.F FOR TAAREY AND LEFT AFTER THEIR STUPID ENDING IN D3...I WAS WRITING STORIES B4...WHICH R NOW LOCKED SO THOUGHT OF REFRESHING IT...SO HERE I AM...I WROTE THIS FOR SWARON...NOW JUST CONVERTING IT TO TAAREY

TAAREY OS- SHE'S MY GIRL

The two fresh love birds Rey and Taani were wandering in beach...Taani was blabbering out all her excitement in form of words but none was heard by her majnu as he was engaged in adoring her and thinking...

'...I had a dream of finding my one lifelong friend, my partner, my soul mate who would be there for me in my time of need and who could delight, thrill and entertain me in a unique way. In addition to conversation on a deep level and an understanding of my little idiosyncrasies and irritations that in turn strengthened our bond and sincere connection with each other.

I never realized that in my search to find her, I would one Sunday afternoon oblivious that this would actually be the day I meet my soul mate. There she was standing across the crowd, eyes engrossed on me not moving, blinking. Just a mysterious stare from across the room, my heart racing realizing in fact that it was me she was fixated on.

Slowly and carefully moving across the room towards her trying not to make it obvious but still intent on meeting her with my now purpose... Wanting to open with -"Will you marry me"? How did I know yet, not even knowing her name? How did I know she was the one? How did I know? I somehow just did as if sent by some mysterious force to be in the same place at the same time on the same day... Someone had been picking up on my subconscious messages into the universe to find my lifelong friend and soul mate. That someone sent me there for her that Sunday. Someone sent her there for me.

The minute I learnt her name and had her number I txt her with the words... "Taani Grow Old with me" as if being written down would strengthen the message wanting to be conveyed. We had so much fun that evening that seemed to go on forever. We danced, we hugged, we kissed, we spoke, we laughed, but most of all - we knew...

A few days passed and we got in contact once again. Our bond just grew and grew and continued to get stronger day by day. After a few months I asked her to join me in a trip back home to meet my parents, to which she was more than delighted to accept. On our return we moved in together and things just seemed so right! Taani had now become the face of the woman in my dreams I had always dreamed of finding. She is loving, generous, adorable and most of all, my best friend! We are planning to get engaged this year and to be married soon after.

I won't spend my life waiting for an angel to descend; searching for a rainbow without an end, gazing at the stars up in the sky wondering of love will pass me by... now that I have found you I will call off the search... You are the tiger burning bright deep in the forest of my night. You sleep by the silent cooling streams in the darkness of my dreams, all of my life I never knew you were the dream I would see coming true. I was the one who looked so hard, I could not see, and now I could never live without the love you give to me. I lived like a wild and lonely soul, lost in a dream beyond control. You are the one who brought me home. From now until forever... she's my Girl... yaah I knew Taani is my Girl...' hmmm his thought was disturbed by screeching scream of his lady love. Taani shouted "What the hell! U are busy dreaming and here I'm!!! giving pain to my lips speaking to you". Rey just smiled at her innocence and pulled her into a deep... long...passionate kiss, which lasted few minutes. He slightly leant near her ears brushing his lips and huskily whispered "I love u!!!!!Hope now your lips are painless"...Taani blushed hardly on his statement. She playfully hit him on his chest and then hugged him tight uttering the three magical words "I love u".

___END___

Now guys plz do like and comment plz plz plz

Edited by my_angel... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing one again... 
Keep writing.. 
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome OS
Welcome back 
Hope u will continue writing
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os
keep writing more
what a perfect way to ease the hurting lip 😆😆😆😆😆😆
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Outstanding..
Loved it...
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one...
hope ur lips are painless now...was so funny n cute...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was amazing 
Like it 
Thanks for the pm dear