Rohit Shetty denies reports of a film with Shahid Kapoor

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Is Rohit Shetty collaborating with Shahid Kapoor for new project?

Date published: Thursday, 31 December 2015 - 11:05am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

The 'Dilwale' director will soon start his next project, the remake of 1989 superhit film 'Ram Lakhan'.

Filmmaker Rohit Shetty has denied reports that he is collaborating with actor Shahid Kapoor for a project.

There were reports that the 41-year-old Chennai Express helmer and Haider star will team up soon. "No, I am not working with Shahid. I don't know where these reports are coming from. We have just met once. And there is no project we are working on together right now," Rohit said.

The director, who was busy withDilwale throughout 2015, will start his next project, the remake of 1989 superhit film Ram Lakhan in the coming year. "I will start working on the script of "Ram Lakhan" in January. Then we will see how it goes."

Rohit has been a frequent collaborator with Ajay Devgn. FromGolmaal series to Singham their combo has worked wonders at the box office, but his last two outings have been with Shah Rukh Khan. However, he soon plans to reunite with Ajay, who is currently filming his first directorial venture "Shivaay".

"Ajay is currently busy withShivaay and I will be doing Ram Lakhan so I hope to work with him after both of us are done with our respective project," he said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-is-rohit-shetty-collaborating-with-shahid-kapoor-for-new-film-2160946

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago