PrAja Drabble OS: Bas Itna Hai Tumse Kehna...

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello and good evening all my dearest prajajans! πŸ€—πŸ€—...xinfinity. Janti hun janti hun, aaj bahut dino ke baad properly darshan de rahi hoon. πŸ˜› Sorry, bahut busy thi with exams, and ab bhi hun. But iss baar toh aana hi tha, afterall its new year time! πŸ˜ƒSo here i am with a new year present for all my dearies. 😳
This is my second song drabble, the previous one being "Amma Amma". Please do read and review. It is dedicated to every Maharana Pratap forum member and every PrAja lover. Okay enough bakbak here you go-

BAS ITNA HAI TUMSE KEHNA...

"Jai Mewar! Jai Eklingji"
The words kept lingering in Rana Pratap's mind as he realized the tremendous pain in his body was now lessening slowly, very slowly. The sensation he felt for a few moments was inexplicable, it was as if a sudden fire began to burn within him and it consumed away all his anxieties, worries, tensions, the innermost fears of the fearless warrior he was ,and very gradually his mind began to feel free of all kinds of thoughts. And soon he was at complete peace, at a very soothing silence with just everything including his own self. And then, he saw his body, lying brusied on the bed of hay and his son, his courtiers, his second wife and every single one of his subjects wailing and mourning.

Main rahoon ya na rahoon
Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna
Mujhe neend aaye jo aakhiri
Tum khwabon mein aate rehna
Bas itna hai tumse kehna
Main rahoon ya na rahoon
Tum mujhme kahin baaki rehna

That was all what he remembered and the next time he regained his senses and opened his eyes, he found himself at a resting position. He was lying down flat and he hadn't the slightest of an idea where he was. He gently felt the mellow, soft, green grass beneath himself and raising his head and realized that he was now on a patch of extremely beautiful and fertile land, filled with greenery everywhere. Rising up on his feet, his eyes scanned the area and rested themselves upon the loveliest thing in the world. The one person he had least expected to set his eyes upon, yet always longing helplessly to. That one soul that had been and would continue to be his everything , without whom he was nothing. That one girl who held the key to his heart and would forever do. There ,a few yards away stood His Ajabde. Amongst the glorious flowers, all red and pretty, looking exceptionally stunning, carefully choosing some for her. Ah! What a pleasant treat that was for his eyes, those eyes which it seemed to him ,had waited until eternity to have a glimpse of her.The scent that filled the air was truly mesmerizing and it had almost cast a spell on his heart which beat only and only for her.As he advanced his steps towards her, with every step, the distance only miraculously seemed to increase further and so did his yearning for her. And again after eternity, when he finally made it to her, he was so overwhelmingly overwhelmed that before she could realize her beloved's presence, he had embraced her in a warm, tight hug which he had sworn never to let go off again. He could no longer bare the separation from her and the agony in his heart began to pour out in the form of tears and his immeasurable, extreme love in the form of kisses. He showered her with wild kisses all over her cheeks and forehead. With his mere touch she had realized it was her Ranaji and so she had submitted herself completely to him with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks on this reunion she had so so restlessly waited for.

Kisi roz baarish jo aaye
Samajh lena boondon mein main hoon
Subah dhoop tumko sataaye
Samajh lena kirno mein main hoon
Kuch kahun ya na kahun
Tum mujhko sada sunte rehna
Bas itna hai tumse kehna

When he felt she had enough of his kisses, he fondly caressed her cheeks as to which she closed her eyes and he gazed long her exquisite beauty.Soon,it began to drizzle, a soothing drizzle which wiped away all their tears and with that wiped away all the pains and sadness buried deep inside their hearts.And very soon the rain ceased and back came sunlight marking a new beginning of their love now away from all anguish and seemingly would now last forever,an eternal love. They began to experience a completely new and amazing emotion, which their words were inadequate to explain.

Hawaaon mein lipta hua main
Guzar jaaunga tumko chhu ke
Agar mann ho to rok lena
Thehar jaaunga in labon pe
Main dikhu ya na dikhu
Tum mujhko mehsoos karna
Bas itna hai tumse kehna

But then a seed of terror and doubt was sown in Pratap's heart.He looked questioningly at his lady love trying to reason whether it was again one of his wild dreams. An imagination that he so needed to happen in reality but every time would come to an abrupt, unfortunate end as he opened his eyes, bringing him back to the harsh reality of having lost her forever and often left him sobbing.He had had enough of them and he was too weak to withstand another one and was not prepared for a tremendously depressing heart break. So, he decided it best to leave voluntarily before it all ended again. But this time, when he turned to sneak away, he was instantly caught by a hand, her hand. She turned to him and looked straight into his eyes and he knew it was no dream, but it was really her. And she had very well understood that he was seized by his fear and knew him enough to stop him thus. She calmed him and reassured him through her eyes and conveyed to him that she would now never ever leave his side. In this after abode, she would be his and only his forever.And they very well knew the language of eyes and the heart as they were now no more two different souls but now they were very much the same. And the pangs in their hearts were now stilled forever.

Bas itna hai tumse kehna
Main rahun ya na rahun
Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna..

Evening found them resting on the top of a hill beholding the sunset together. And truly, it was a pleasure to watch these love birds, even more than the sunset itself as ajabde took pratap's hand in hers and then leaned on his side in a hug as they promised each other togetherness ever more.

Thanks for baring up with this. Hope this gift was not that bad.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Wishing you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!πŸ₯³
Love you all!πŸ€—β€οΈ
Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya di!!!
Yayyy you are back!!!

Gr8 news for us

This was sooo beautiful!!! I don't have words to express...such serene description of emotions...

I am lost😳

Thank you sooo much for a lovely gift like this
Ab story bhi update kar do
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ramya meri ramya ne OS likha πŸ€—

Swagat hai tumhaara forum par dear
kitne arse ke baad tumhaara likha hua padh rahi hoon
Ab tak I was re-reading your old stuff
Ab exams over ho gaye na Ramya ab please aati rehna forum par

Coming to the OS

So beautiful and such a flow of words can only come from you dear
Praja reunion in the heavenly abode and both of them being alone by themselves finally together away from all evils

I imagined the entire story unfolding in front of my eyes and Ramya that is quite an achievement for a writer

Good job and haan as I said before no work of your is or ever will be crap as you so kindly put in the introπŸ˜›
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mnp279

Ramya di!!!

Yayyy you are back!!!

Gr8 news for us

This was sooo beautiful!!! I don't have words to express...such serene description of emotions...

I am lost😳

Thank you sooo much for a lovely gift like this
Ab story bhi update kar do

Thank you mahishee!😳 Well,i am not actually back because i just have a break of 3 days that is jan 1st, 2nd and 3rd. After that i have to get back to college and exam preps. And regarding story update, i am still lost there. πŸ˜”So you cannot expect it anytime soon.πŸ˜›
Thanks again.
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very lovely and heartwarming...the word is happy ever after 
thank you for sharing this with me
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Thank you mahishee!😳 Well,i am not actually back because i just have a break of 3 days that is jan 1st, 2nd and 3rd. After that i have to get back to college and exam preps. And regarding story update, i am still lost there. πŸ˜”So you cannot expect it anytime soon.πŸ˜›
Thanks again.

Aree di its OK ...this much you did...at least I am happy

BTW check out my updates if you are free
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Ramya meri ramya ne OS likha πŸ€—

Swagat hai tumhaara forum par dear
kitne arse ke baad tumhaara likha hua padh rahi hoon
Ab tak I was re-reading your old stuff
Ab exams over ho gaye na Ramya ab please aati rehna forum par

Coming to the OS

So beautiful and such a flow of words can only come from you dear
Praja reunion in the heavenly abode and both of them being alone by themselves finally together away from all evils

I imagined the entire story unfolding in front of my eyes and Ramya that is quite an achievement for a writer

Good job and haan as I said before no work of your is or ever will be crap as you so kindly put in the introπŸ˜›

Thanks for the welcome,yet again di!πŸ˜›πŸ€—Seriously,it has been such a long time since i wrote something here. πŸ˜›Well, abhi tak exams over nahi hue hain. Only 3 days break hai from 1st and main semester exam toh abhi baki hai.
Thank you soo much for the complements!😳😳
Okay,i will edit the intro if you feel so di.πŸ˜‰
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mnp279

Aree di its OK ...this much you did...at least I am happy

BTW check out my updates if you are free

Thanks! Will read it tomorrow. Right now i have to head to sleep because have college tomorrow. See you all later.
And one more thing, do you think the song and the story match?
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

very lovely and heartwarming...the word is happy ever after 

thank you for sharing this with me

Thanks a lot pari!😳 Your welcome!πŸ€—
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Thanks! Will read it tomorrow. Right now i have to head to sleep because have college tomorrow. See you all later.
And one more thing, do you think the song and the story match?

10000000% matching matching...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Do read it...31st ko kaun college jata haiπŸ˜•
I have to go now...packing is there and my posts again got overπŸ˜•πŸ€’

Bye Good night... I want I comment from you when I returnπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mnp279 - 8 years ago