harathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can anyone give me written update on 29th's episode..
atleast a synopsis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirudhika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harathi5

can anyone give me written update on 29th's episode..

atleast a synopsis

Loyal thinks about Maddy and how to give impotants him... And loyal unpluged the computer and told Maddy that the computer is not working...and ask him to check it..maddy checked it and pluged the computer ... Then he told koyal that she has done it purposly to humilate him and scolded her...at that time raj was there and he heard every thing...
Maddy scolded koyal and went away...he was with teary eyes and told "I'm sorry koyal" to him self...raj came to Maddy and asked...y did u talk koyal like that...as I know u... U always respected women...and this is ur wife and y did u behave like this... Maddy told raj to stay away from their family matters and mind ur own business...
After that they showed samar...he was at his home..with rudra ..they r performing a puja to get rid of the goost ...and rudra told samar tell the truth...atherwise the shubbo's spirite will never leave... So samar was stammering and tried to tell the story and bell rang...so he couldn't tell the truth... Vidya came to samar place and she saw the rudra and ask about the puja...she didn't believe about the goust and chase the thanthrik...
They showed made in his room...looking at koyals photo with teary eyes... Then koyal came and made hide the photo...koyal said sorry to Maddy and asked what can she do for him to make him happy... So Maddy ask a favor and told now he is not asking anything now..when the time comes he will ask it and she has to fulfill that.. Loyal promise him and went off... After that Maddy was telling to hom self that ..."what ever happens u have to go back to raj"...

My English is not that much good...so..if I have done any mistake..pls forgive me...