.:// Happy Birthday... Beautiful Pearl... Yashashri Masurkar \\:.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Made by Poo

30th of December marks the birthday a very unique and special person, Yashashri Masurkar!

Yashashri is one of the most versatile and natural actors of her generation, known to Indian and Marathi audiences.  She is noted for her expressive eyes and dazzling smile, but she not just a pretty face.  She has an amazing mind and does everything with sincerity and honesty. 😃

She is most famous for the role was as Khanak, in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.  This year,
her most noted role was as the vengeful Princess Agnishikha, in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat and her most recent role was as cute comic Naagin, Nagina, in Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hai. 😊

Acting is her passion and in the last year she has showcased her talent in a variety of roles.  By appearing in shows such as Banwar, Code Red and Tujhse Naraaz Nahin Zindagi, she combined her love of acting with her drive for social awareness.  These shows highlight how women fall prey to the superstitions, oppression and exploitations of society.

Not afraid to face challenges, she recently took part in a Marathi talent show, Jhakaas Heroine and overcame her fear of dance.  As result of this she will be playing an important role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's first Marathi production.⭐️

Acting has been her dream, since she was at school, but she also has many other interests and hobbies.  She loves taking photographs, 'obsessed' in her own words.  She also loves to travel.  During these trips she has captured both animals and spectacular Indian landscapes.  She loves to paint, sketch and read.  A true artist! 👏

Her down to earth personality, as well as her caring nature, makes her beautiful inside and on the outside.  She is not afraid to experiment with her look or style.  Sometimes going against current trends, but this makes her original.

Though she is an ambious and dedicated actor, she remains down to earth and friendly, with her co-stars and fans.  She considers fans as friends and she aims to make everyone proud.  During her time in the industry she has faced both praise and criticism, but she has taken it positively and learned from every experience. 👍🏼

So let us all wish this special lady a very happy birthday and fantastic year ahead.  Hoping this year builds on the success of the last.  Let us wish Yashashri lots of luck, unlimited happiness and dher sara pyaar! ❤️

Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Roles & Work...Roles & Work...

Embedded image permalink
Edit by Liyan Nisa

Acting :

Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hai
 Role : Nagina

Embedded image permalink
Edit by Bini

Edit by Zainab

Code Red
Role : Surbhi

Embedded image permalink
Made by Jenny

Tujhse Naaraz Nahin Zindagi Ep 27
Role : Vidhi

Embedded image permalink
Credit Yashashri Masurkar

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Role : Agnishikha

Embedded image permalink
Credit Prinal Oberoi

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Code Red
Role : Poonam

Embedded image permalink

Banwar
Role :Kashvi

Embedded image permalink

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
Role : Sonal

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Role : Sumitra

Embedded image permalink 
Credit to Poonam Preet (DDBEDS set - Twitter )    

Yeh Hai Aashiqui
Role : Preeti
Embedded image permalink
Credit yashashri30 (YHA set - Twitter)

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum
Role:Bharti

Edit by Nainshree

Abhaas Ha ( Marathi )
Role : Dr Prananjali

Lek Ladki Yah Garachi  ( Marathi )
Role: Samrudhi

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/278731-yashashri-masurkar.jpg

Shapath

Role:Ruchi

Chandragupta Maurya Forum
Role : Princess Mrignayni of Karvasa

Rang Badalti Odhani Forum
Role : Khanak

Channel V Distraction  - As herself

Embedded image permalink

Being Indian, Dumb Selfie video -
A selfie addict
Buddy Baatien -As herself
Mangalaguar - As herself

Nachle Ve - As herself

Edit by Bini (From Nachle Ve)          

Embedded image permalink
Made by Liyan Nisa

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Yashashri Masurkar's SNS pages...Yashashri Masurkar's SNS pages...

Embedded image permalink

Please join Yashashri pages for more news, updates and trivia...

' I feel so lucky today to receive so much love from you all...thank you so much for making it so special...love... '

Yashashri M World @TeamYashashri

Pinned Tweet
Yashashri M World @TeamYashashri   Remember Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar in your tweets @TeamYashashri!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-19/s150x150/916052_984146111645121_2006676124_a.jpghttp://instagram.com/yashashri.masurkar

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-me-yashashri/130197457023047

http://yashashrimasurkar.weebly.com/

----------

News...News..

Yashashri's India-forums birthday article.  Please read, rate and comment. 😃 

As we know just recently a contest was organisd by the Eastern Eye's showbiz editor Asjad Nasir.  Yashashri managed to occupied '44th position' in top 50 sexiest asian women.
Many bollywood and television personality were there.
No doubt Yashashri has already proved that she can look sexy and cute, but still decent at the same time.
(Written by Monika)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWBu6AdUsAAyME8.jpg

----------

Trevia...Trevia ...

Yashashri's family hometown is Malvan, Maharashtra, but she has lived in Mumbai for most of her life.

We know that she is eldest of child of Mr & Mrs Masurkar and has a younger brother, Gaurav.  The latest additions to their family are, Soul the cat and her dog Coco.  Whom she has dubbed 'Tom and Jerry'.

She credits her teachers for making the what she is today and has never fails to show them love and respect.

As one of the first celebrities to support the 'World For All' animal adoption charity, based in Mumbai. She is a strong advocate of animal rights and has also consistently promoted environmental issues.

Yashashri is nick-names is 'Pearl'

Though many fans love her straight hair look, Yashashri prefers her natural curls.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Signatures...Signatures...

Made by Bini

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

https://i.imgur.com/EOptLd1.jpg
Made by Marathi_Mulgi

https://i.imgur.com/pBGGzT1.gif
Made by Marathi_Mulgi

https://i.imgur.com/CZbeLb7.gif
Made by Marathi_Mulgi

Made by Ranjani

Made by Poo

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Video & Animations...Video & Animations...

https://i.imgur.com/BA4dc.jpg

----------

Happy Birthday Yashashri Masurkar 2015 from Jenny

https://vimeo.com/150299434

'
A very Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE Girl! Stay blessed and keep making us proud! :) '

----------

HBD Yashashri Masurkar

by Zainab funnygirlrockz11

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmq-qCLqF44[/YOUTUBE]
' I'm dedicating this video to the beautiful, inspiring, amazing, unbelievable, talented, humble, and AWESOME Yashashri Masurkar! :) I still remember the first time she liked an edit that I made for her on insta and I remember smiling and feeling so happy! & then she wished me on my birthday which was just overwhelming! I couldn't believe it was her. She is so caring and loving towards her fans and thats one of the reasons why I LOVE her so much! She's one of the few telly actresses who has shown her talent through so many different roles whether it is a negative role, a victim, a normal gujrati girl, etc. I've Loved her ever since I watched rbo! She's grown so much as a performer and person & I would just like to wish her a VERY happy birthday! May you get everything that u deserve. Stay the way u are. & keep on entertaining us. Your fans LOVE YOU! :) I LOVE YOU. '

----------

https://i.imgur.com/EDoUtp9.gif
Made by Marathi_Mulgi

https://i.imgur.com/rhEnhqx.gif
Made by Marathi_Mulgi

Made by Marathi_Mulgi

Made by Marathi_Mulgi

Made by Siara & Edited by Ranjin

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Messages...Messages...

Saroj - A very very very Happy Birthday Yashashri.... 😃😃😃
Wish you happiest luckiest moments and good health and wealth for Christmus and NewYear.
The best feature about your face is that #millionDollerSmile and #sparklingEyes. 😳
I admire the way you live laugh and moveon.
Seeing you active on SNS and posting regular pics on Instagram is a treat for us #Yashashrians and #Odhanians. 😃😃
I wont be able to forget Khanak portrayed by you in RangBadaltiOdhani and its impossible to even think that. I may be baised to think of your other portrayals, but CodeRed act still tops the chart in acting department by You, though I lived and loved Odhani more....⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you for giving ShaNak YashRan Khanak and Khandelwals to US. 😛👏👏
Welcome back ON-Screen Yasha... thats what I was waiting for...😃😃😃
Once again, have the best birthday this year too... Many more wishes for your bright future from one of your supporter/admirer/Burthal...😳😳😳
Happy Birthday Shri. 
Love you always.

----------

Sudha  -
Happy Birthday to a special person who is beautiful, charming, talented, warm, interacting and witty.  
To someone who touches each life she enters, spreading joy to everyone you meet, may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold.  On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day with all your loved ones.Happy Birthday Yashashri 😃 ❤️ 🥳 

photo 8f60172d-2888-4b45-86aa-c370ead33eb4_zpsjvahdpva.jpg

photo 5d9d7270-7874-4c49-8895-b66dd5944087_zpsszijl80c.jpg

----------

Karishama - Happiest, happiest, happiest, happiest, happiest, birthday YASHU.🤗🤗🤗
Aapki har wish humesha poori ho, yehi dua hai.
Wish u all the very, very, very, very, very best in life. 😳

Edit by Poo

----------

May - Many. many happy returns of the day Yashashri! 🥳  Praying you have the best of health, prosperity, love and all the happiness in the world. 😃
What a year it has been for you, with so many changes and variations with your work.  Each stage has made you shine even more. ⭐️  Praying you always have the courage to handle every situation that comes your way, in life and with your career. 
I am proud of you, your determination and your confidence to face everything.  Your strength of mind and humble nature makes you beautiful, on the inside and outside. 😊
 Stay blessed and sending you lots of love.❤️

----------

Krithika K - Hi Yashashri
May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams
I love you for everything you are.. Happy Birthday
Have a fabulous day and rocking year ahead! God bless you always! Love u loads always ❤️

Embedded image permalink

----------

Daisy - Happy Birthday! Enjoy this year and use it as a launchpad for your future. May your birthday and everyday be filled with warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and sharing of good cheer. You have to get older but you don't have to grow up. Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light up the birthday candle. Wishing you all the great things in life. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASHASHRI Fligh high

----------

Leena: -
Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy birthday yashu ❤️
❤️

----------

Jothi -  Happy Birthday Yashashri dear

----------

Neelam Memane -  Happy birthday yashu 😃 May god bless you always...keep up the hard work n one day u'll defo achive ur goals...we love you n will alwys love you forever coz you r the angel of our hearts

-----------

Shyani Banerjee - "Happy Birthday Yashashri. Wish you a year full of love & laughter!!! Be happy & Keep smiling!!! 😃 "

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Messages...Messages...

Zainab - Happy birthday Yashashri! It's always a treat to watch u on tv. Thank you for being an inspiration. Stay the way u are! Sending lots of love from Canada.

----------

Jenny - Happiest to you Yashu! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all your wishes come true. You deserve the best and more! I can't thank you enough for everything you've taught me. Because of you, I am more confident, positive, open minded, motivated to try my best, and aware of how much we can do to help others (& so much more). I will never forget how you advocate for animal rights and humanity above all. That is needed so much in our chaotic world. We need more people like you to keep up the little goodness that remains. You're so strong, genuine, smart, selfless, and talented...just a few of many things I admire about you. I hope you have an amazing birthday and enjoy all the lovely messages from your fans and continue to interact with us on twitter. You are truly a light to the world so keep shining bright. WE LOVE YOU. Once again, Happy Birthday!  - Jenny, San Diego, California

----------

Imane - Happy Birthday Yashashri! I hope you have a beautiful day, full of love and happiness, and that this new year comes with lots of great things for you and new adventures. I want you to know that I admire you so much, not only for the amazing work you do as an actress and portraying beautiful characters that had touch me personally, but also for the great person you are. You're such an inspiration for me and so many others. Thank you for being you and staying true to your kind heart. You have a gem of a personality and I hope you never change that about yourself. I'm glad I've looked up to you for so many years now and your journey as Khanak is the closest to my heart as that's how I got to know you. You've been an absolute pleasure ever since and I am looking forward to seeing you succeed in all the things that come your way. Lots of Love ALWAYS, Imane

----------

Marathi_Mulgi - My message for yashu is
AS your name says wish you success in your life
and happiness and peace and prosperity through out.
Wish you get perfection as actor and human gaining experience to make you more wonderful being you are.

https://i.imgur.com/OH6mLfg.png

-----------

Priyasree Naskar -  Dear Yashu Wishing you a very happy birthday! Words are not enough to express how happy and excited I am to wish you on your birthday. We all are celebrating your day and you may already know that this day is not only important for you but for all of those people , including us , who love you and adore you. I wish you lots of happiness , the best of life , love , health and success. May the Almighty always keep showering his blessings on you and you achieve all your goals. Hope you are celebrating your birthday doing what you love to do the most. Best wishes for all your projects , both present and future. Happy Birthday With loads of love Priyasree

----------

Bini Majumdar - Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You're a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy Birthday Yashashri. Stay blessed keep shining ❤️

----------

Trupti Pednekar - I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday... ay! Enjoy this year and use it as a launchpad for your future!

----------

Monika Aarya - Wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yashashri!  Have a great year ahead/  All the best for your future projects.  Hope to see you soon on big screen keep smiling . Love : Monika

---------

Ranjini - Dear Yashashri, wish you a very happy birthday. You still look like a teenager especially in your latest Sab TV serial. Hope you do a Marathi movie asap. Lots of love

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Appreciation & Credit...Appreciation & Credit...

Page divides and decorations are from the various sites online. All rights and credit to the creators of these designs. 😳
Credit to Ranjini for
collating messages & siggies and also to everyone who sent me messages or creations via PM. 😃
A big 'Thank you' to EVERYONE, for all the effort you have put into making the lovely creations for Yashashri's thread. 👍🏼
Credit to Zainab & Jenny for the birthday VMs. ⭐️
Last but not least, credit to everyone who's siggies, edits or write-ups were used as part of the thread.  I credited you below each item.
😊

Important Note*
Thread will be updated throughout the next day...
Keep checking for the latest...

and please press the 'like' button on each post to show your appreciation...😳

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

happiest happiest happiest birthday gorgeous lady

may u keep shining bright all throughout 2016 n beyond

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4