ReBha OS- Let me kiss you

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

*At the Swimming Academy*

Guy: Rewa! Rewa! Rwea please listen to me...
Rewa : What should I listen, Bhagat? What?  This, that you fooled me? Or this, that you made fun of our friendship? Or this, that you knew everything regarding Jai-Kanika's affair... still you didn't come and tell me everything?
Bhagat: Rewa I wanted to... and I almost did too...
Rewa: oh really? When?
Bhagat:  Remember UG's party? 2 weeks ago? I took your hand, brought you near the swimming pool...
Rewa : Yes I do remember that. But I also remember that you wanted to give something to me & also tell me...
Bhagat: Yeah... This... was...
Rewa *after a few moments*: SO THIS WAS IT!!! YOU WANTED TO TELL ME ABOUT Jai-Kanika!
Bhagat: Yeah. but before that itself, you slapped me and left...
Rewa: Shit! I'm... I'm sooo stupid... I'm.. I'm such an idiot!!
Bhagat: Nooo... Rewa, listen it's not your fault. Had I been in your place, I might have reacted the same way...
Rewa: No Bhagat... I'm sorry... I misunderstood you, yet again. Sorry...
Bhagat: No problem... but listen...
Rewa: Yeah?
Bhagat *firmly holding her shoulders & looking at her*: NEVER, EVER SAY THAT I MADE FUN OF OUR FRIENDSHIP EVER AGAIN. *cupping her face in his hands & intensely looking into her eyes: BECAUSE FOR ME, YOU AND OUR  FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST, MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE.
Rewa: Bhagat...
Bhagat: I MEAN IT REWA. Please PROMISE ME that.
Rewa: I PROMISE YOU BHAGAT.
They seal the promise by him kissing her forehead. Rewa shuts her eyes & shivers due to the touch of his cold lips on her skin... unable to control herself, she hugs him tight, feeling safe that she has returned to her home... 
Yes, no matter how much she says that the Academy, her friends, her family & Swimming is her home, deep down in her heart, she knew that HIS ARMS are her home...

x----x----x-----x-----x-----x-----x----x-----x-----x-----x----x-----x------x------x-----x-----x

*Inside Rewa's Living Room*:

A bunch of people are having a party at Rewa's house... includes her best friend Umang (UG), Kanika (rival & ex-boyfriends' current GF),Sasha & Anna (their friends from the Academy), Jai (her ex), Neel (UG's bf) & Bhagat. They are sitting in a circle and playing "The Couples Game."
So its Jai-Kanika and  Neel-UG. But UG & Neel are having a plan in their mind.
UG: Guys, to play this game we require one more couple. Since Sasha & Anna are not a couple so... Rewa-Bhagat, why don't the two of you join us?
Neel: I agree. They know each other way more than all of us. So yeah.. come on guys...
ReBha: Guys.. how can we...?
Neel: Woah! See? Saying the same thi
ng at the same time!!
UG: now you definitely have to come.
Rewa: How can we...?
UG *pulling a sad face*: You won't this much for your best friend now?
Rewa: Drama Queen! ok fine. We'll play.. Happy.
So now its Neel-UG, Jai-Kanika & Rewa-Bhagat sitting in a circle.
Neel: Game rules are simple. I'll spin this bottle. On whichever couple this bottle stops, they have to pick a card and answer the question. Ok?
Neel spins the bottle... the bottle stops at Sid-Katherine. K picks up a card and smiles to herself after reading the question.
Kanika: Question for us is- WHAT TURNS ON YOUR PARTNER THE MOST?Everyone except Jai-Kanika looked embarrassed. K simply leaned towards him and kissed behind his ear... His expression said EVERYTHING.
To save others from getting even more awkward, Neel again spinned the bottle & this time it landed on him & UG. She picked a card and immediately put it down... she was looking here & there and was blushing furiously... Neel just picked the card & when he saw the question, even he felt awkward.
Bhagat: oh hello! What's the thing? Show me the card...
Bhagat snatched the card before they could say anything & when he & Rewa saw the question, even they felt weird.
Rewa: no problem. I'll pick a different card for you guys.
She picked  a different card for them which stated- "WHAT DOES YOUR PARTNER LOVE THE MOST ABOUT YOU?"
Neel: Her eyes & her smile... especially when she eats street food, talks about swimming, her eyes... they start to shine like stars... and when that happiness reaches her smile, oh god!! I feel as if I'm lucky!
UG: HIM. I love him the most. That's the best thing about him- everything... the way he treats me, the way he respects me... everything...
Neel *looking at UG very lovingly*: I love you, UG.
UG *looking at Neel*: I love you too, Neel.
Everyone: awww... so cute...
Since only ReBha are left, Neel just picked a card & gave it to Bhagat.
He took the card & read out the question- "HOW AND WHERE DID YOUR PARTNER PROPOSE TO YOU?"
Neel-UG decide to help ReBha...
UG: No Problem. I'll twist the question for you. Tell us Bhagat, how and where would you want to propose your gf?
Neel: And Rewa, if your guy would not take the first step, how would you take the first step?
ReBha felt awkward and weird... But B was sure about his feelings for R.
Bhagat: I won't say for how & where... but this I will definitely say- MY PROPOSAL WILL BE DAMN DIFFERENT & UNIQUE FROM OTHERS.
Neel *hoots*: ok Rewa... now this idiot won't say about his proposal. You tell us about yours.
UG: I know about her.. She won't say a word. She'll just keep on waiting so that the other person will say it first.
Rewa: No way! Why would I do that?? If I like a guy, I would directly go to him & tell him that I like him.
Bhagat: Naa... U won't be able to do it... I'm 100% sure.
Rewa: Bet?
Bhagat: Bet.
UG: ok then... Rewah, pretend that the guy you like is Bhagat. Now propose to him.
Rewa was slightly shocked but Bhagat wanted to see how would she propose to him.
R: Hi...
B: Hi...
R: I kinda wanted to talk to you regarding  something.
B: Ya sure... continue...
R: I... I wanted to tell you... that... god this is so tough!! How the hell do you boys manage to do it??
B *amused & teasing*: Do what?
R: This...
B: This... what?
R: ugh! chuck it!*in super-fast mode* I just came to tell you that I love you, Bhagat.
B: What??? *giggles a bit* What are you trying to say? Couldn't catch a word...
R: I... just...came...to...tell...you...that... I...
B: That... you...
R: I... *whispers & looks down* I LOVE YOU!
Bhagat heard it and even though it was for show, he felt kinda ecstatic... but he still continued to tease her...
Bhagat: Didn't hear! say it loudly...
Rewa *shouts*: I LOVE YOU BHAGAT! U heard me right now? Or shall I repeat it again? I LOVE YOU! I LOVE...
Bhagat *cupping her face*: I LOVE YOU TOO REWA! I LOVE YOU TOO!
Rewa didn't know but when she heard him say this, her heart started to beat wildly, madly, crazily... all the adjectives ending with "ly"... driven with this new-found emotion which she was unable to recognise, she just hugged him tight... he hugged her too with the same intensity.
Seeing everything unfold in front of their eyes, Neel got an idea... but kept it to himself.
UG: OMG!! Reah, u're quite a romantic girl... not bad!
R-B broke the hug due to UG's voice but neither of them liked it...
Soon they bid their farewell from everybody... Neel was walking UG home...

Neel: See, Bhagat loves Rewa. 
UG: That even I know.
Neel: Ya... but Rewa doesn't know that, right?
UG: Yes... So?
Neel: Listen na... So... whatever happened today, don't u think Rewa also might ...
UG: OK... Got ur point... possibly...
Neel: and we have been pressurising Bhagat to confess to Rewa right?
UG: yeah... & he's failed numerous times...
Neel: After whatever happened today, I have a really good idea in my mind...
UG *panic-mode*: OH NO NEEL!! Not again!!
Neel: Listen... listen... only the two of us are aware of Bhagat's feelings right?
UG: Ya... but what are you planning to do?
Neel: Just you wait & watch...
Neel takes out his phone & dials Bhagat's no.
B: Hello Neel... wassup? Missing me so much? we just met 10 mins ago...
N *putting phone on speaker*: Listen dude! enough of your hide & seek regarding Rewa! 
B: What do you mean?
N: Listen dude, you have time till the New Years Eve Party only... Or else your New Year will start by us telling Rewa that you love her!
UG kissed Neel's cheek when she understood the plan.
B *shocked*: WHAT??? Guys u both promised!
UG: Listen dude... ur time starts now! or else this horn will blow at midnight, at the New Years Eve Party... Now its upto you how to propose to Rewa
Neel gave a kiss to UG & cut the phone.

x----x----x-----x-----x-----x-----x----x-----x-----x-----x----x-----x------x------x-----x-----x

*At the New Years Eve Party at the Academy:*

B is wondering what to do... It's been 4 days since Neel-G have dropped the bomb on him. And turns out, they were not joking! They would gesture him to confess to Rewa and when he would refuse, they would pretend to tell Rewa.
AND THAT HE CANNOT LET IT HAPPEN!!!
So, after cracking his brain... he came up with THE BEST IDEA TO PROPOSE TO REWA.
Everybody was gathered near the swimming pool. B checked his watch. 09.55 p.m. Exactly 2 hrs and 5 mins left. He then gestured Neel-UG to set everything. U set up the projector and a placed it adjacent to a white wall... Neel checked the water-proof, wireless speaker and the flowers & the placards which B would use...
Exactly at 10, the lights shut... and a spotlight appeared on Rewa.
Voice: You know guys... long time, correction, not-so-long-time back, I  met a girl... Fierce, spunky, wears her heart on her sleeve, whatever is in his heart... is on her mouth... frank, hard-working, special, slightly tom-boyish, but when she would dress up... god! she would look like an angel...
I'm talking about you Rewa!
Rewa turned about to find Bhagat... a wireless speaker attached to his ear, he kept on pouring his heart out... he started walking towards Rewa.
Bhagat: At first, we would fight... a lot! But soon... when we became friends, even I didn't know... There's no one like you in this entire world Rewa... U're so beautiful Reah... U're like the sun... wherever you see, you spread happiness... you spread warmth... you're at your best when you think you're at your worst... and I know... even though, that day... you told me that you love me... it didn't mean... but it felt great... *facing Rewa* I have something to say to you.
Rewa got confused... Bhagat took a few steps back, & after removing his jacket, his spread open his arms & fell into the pool...
Rewa was scared... she didn't know what to do... confused, worried... she too jumped into the water...
She swam and was searching for Bhagat underwater when she felt someone tap her shoulder... she turned around to find him...
Bhagat showed her the first placard which said- "I"
Then he showed her the second one which said- "LOVE"
Then he showed her the third one which said- "YOU," 
The final placard had a drawing of a heart & inside the heart was written- "REWA."
Lastly, he bent on his knee & presented her a bouquet blue orchids, her favourite flowers...
Rewa couldn't believe her luck! The guy for whom she had started to have feelings for... actually loved her!!! She gestured him to get out of the water. They both swam out... Bhagat first came out and then he helped Rewa come out.
Rewa: Bhagat... will you just say what you showed me back in the water?
Bhagat *checks his watch- 5 mins to 12!*: just wait Rewa!
Rewa: Bhagat!
Bhagat: Let the clock strike 12!
Rewa: Listen...
Bhagat: just 4 mins left!
Bhagat: Rewa babe... come on!
Rewa: Bhagat!
Bhagat: I know... but I promised myself!!!
Rewa *making a cute face*: Can't you break your promise this one time?
Bhagat: Jeez... how can I say no to you...
Person: Guys 10 seconds left... lets count!
Voices: 10...
Rewa: Now say...
Bhagat: Rewa... I...
Rewa: Come on!
Bhagat: Rewa... I... lo...
Bhagat *takes a deep breath*: Rewa... I really really love you!
Rewa: Even I wanna say something... I...
Bhagat: Come on Rewa...
Rewa: I... I love you too Bhagat!
1!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Bhagat was feeling on top of the world... words like "delirious", "ecstatic", "happy" were nothing in front of what he was feeling right now.
B: Seriously??
Rewa just smiled a bit & hid her face in his chest. After a few seconds, he took her face in his hands & slowly moved his face towards Rewa's... 
R: Woah! what are you thinking?
B: We've confessed our love to each other right?
R: Right...
B: So that means... I'm your BF...
Rewa blushes...
B: and you are me GF...
She blushes and smiles even more..
B: So what say miss GF? Lets seal the deal...
R: What?
B: Let me kiss you...
Rewa just blushes and Bhagat taking it as a sign, inches towards her face...
Their lips meet... a sweet, simple kiss turns into a deep, passionate one... 
But unfortunately... human being & its stupid need for breathing!
They broke the kiss but both of them were very happy...
B: Happy New Year my beautiful!
R: Happy New Year my love!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Too awesome tanya di!!!
Loved d os!!!
Too good

Bhagat rewa proposal!!
Like d promo...
Even though i donot find tym 2 watch d show i do love 2 read ur works!

Updqte ur f soonish!

-Sanyu