Siya Ke Ram Written Update 28 November 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Vishwamitra , Ram and Lakshman come TO HIS ASHRAM and all say they are princes of Ayodhya who came to save us. Ram says I thought they will be afraid but all are happy. Vishwamitra thinks what happened during by absence Ram looks at the water fall and says in this Ashram that is the only place from where we can be attacked and also it will give the whole view of the ashram so he takes permission to go there and Guru gives. After he goes Sita and her sisters come there and Vishwamitra says so you are the reason why all are happy and asks why they are here. Sita says we came to see him but her uncle has gone to get the army to save all. Vishwamitra says we dont need army when these two warriors are here when Sita asks where are they  he says they went up .

Janak is pining for Sita and thinks once when she is married I will miss her Sunaina says I also came here leaving my parents and you have  given a full and happy life and hope after marriage Sita will also get happiness like me. Janak says she will also get a good husband and be happy and unless she gets a good groom/person I won't get her married.

Sita sees Ram from far  then she watches the horses and remembers the one she saved  how she nursed it and is happy to see it alive.She asks how is it you are alive and who saved you and whose mind is like mine. She goes and finds Lakshman and asks him whether he has come from Ayodhya and asks him how is it that this horse is alive and he tells her about Ram and he is the one who saved the horse. She asks you love him a lot and he says if you meet him you will also love him She blushes and he realizes what he said.Sita looks at Ram from far and Lakshman tells her they came to kill the demoness Tadaka. Urmila comes and takes her and they start cooking for all. She remembers the talk and forgets about food which burns. All sisters ask her what happened and she tells about the Ashwamedya horse and how the Kaushal Prince stopped its sacrifice. She says she wants to see him and all sisters feel they should see him.

They feel it is too high to climb and Sita says we should see him once and tomorrow we will go there.

At Ayodya Dasrath is pining for Ram and Kaikeyi comes and placates him saying Vishwamitra has taken Ram and Lakshman as his disciples and they will be safe . He says he is always worried about the future and Kaikeyi says don't think about future but rest and takes him and asks him to sleep he says I always remember about the incident when I killed Shravan Kumar accidentally when I close my eyes. But Kaikeyi says no think about Ram and sleep and as she narrates about Ram he thinks about Ram with Flashbacks and sleeps.

Kaikeyi asks Mantra to get some herbs who chides Kaikeyi why do you always remind him about Ram and increase your worries. She says my mother deserted  my father so I decided to become a very good wife and never make my husband sad or leave me ever. Mantra says what if pleasing him you spoil the chances for Bharat then.

At the ashram Lakshman gets some food and says the children are very brave and want my bow and arrow.Ram says someone is there who has made them lose their fear we can only save them but not lose their fear and Ram looks at the bowl and remembers the design of the cloth which was tied to the horse he goes and watches from up Sita I giving food and then she comes and looks up from far and in the background the song on Siya Ram plays as they look

PRECAP  Marrech comes and tells Tadaka that two people have come to attack us and she asks who are they... Vishwamitra and Ram Lakshman are praying... Janak says how will I tell Sita that I have taken her freedom of choosing a groom.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
loving Ram Siya romance 
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the written update.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for written update dear...

U have written November instead of December by mistake...