Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir threw a BD bash 4 Rohit Dhawan when his rival is winning <33

Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday, 9xe told you about Katrina Kaif joining boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor for the annual Christmas brunch hosted by his grand-uncle Shashi Kapoor (SPOTTED: Kat Joins Ranbir At Shashi Kapoor's Christmas Brunch, December 25 ). 

Later in the night, the couple threw a party for their B-Town friends. Now, there were two reasons for celebrating. One, of course, that it was Christmas and the other, that it was Rohit Dhawan's birthday. 

Among those present were Aditya Roy Kapoor, Mohit Marwah, Rohit's kid brother Varun and Arjun Kapoor. 

Here are the pictures: 

Image Source: Manav Manglani 

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aren't Ranbir and Rohit Dhawan supposed to be really good friends? I remember he mentioned his name in a couple of IVs too πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
ur title & the content r not matching πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: _kiara17

ur title & the content r not matching πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No no it is..I dunno if the rival here means Varun or Ranveer thoughπŸ˜† So it means Ranbir is throwing a bash for Rohit when his brother is winning over him or Ranbir is throwing a bash for Rohit when Ranveer is doing so well πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Aren't Ranbir and Rohit Dhawan supposed to be really good friends? I remember he mentioned his name in a couple of IVs too πŸ˜†

Yes wasn't it his wedding where he rekindled the flame twice with Deepu? 
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They r best friends infact have studied together in Bombay Scottish 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Yes wasn't it his wedding where he rekindled the flame twice with Deepu? 

Yeah twice with Deepu, once with Ameesha and pretty sure with a lot of other chicks too πŸ€£
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

No no it is..I dunno if the rival here means Varun or Ranveer thoughπŸ˜† So it means Ranbir is throwing a bash for Rohit when his brother is winning over him or Ranbir is throwing a bash for Rohit when Ranveer is doing so well πŸ˜†

tumne aur bhi confuse ke diya πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but in both the cases RK is throwing bash inspite of his repeated failuresπŸ˜† RK is so kind πŸ˜³