Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😆
so ow was today's episode??...the precap was something i was waiting for...shavez breaks his engagement with salma...next scene...he tries to kill himself n ashi stops him...she says who will sing song for sangat...shavez says her father...ashi shouts that u r her father...at last he knows that sangat is his daughter...lets see what happens
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
n one thing i dint get is y is ashi teaching shavez ow to prepare milk for the baby n making him songs for the baby...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's episode was just so UNEXPECTED...the scenes r something we hvnt watched on tv before..

..but let's start with the BEST PART...SHAVEZ AYESHA SANGAT scenes today were so SURPRISINGLY DIFFERENT than I expected it to b...be it the doodh banao scene and mking him wait for hrs with the milk bottle in hand...going to shopping where shavez was holding sangat on his lap n kissed her hand n then ashi asking him to sing otherwise sangat doesn't hv milk...each n every scene was just too good and ZAHID SABA Expressions just took the scenes to another level...

.SHAVEZ SANGAT scenes were also cute...how he jus can't be mad at sangat and slowly getting drawn to her was beautifully shown...

I JUS LUV SHAVEZ ADNAN scenes...I don't know mikaal zahid also has a brotherlike chemistry which makes the shavez adnan scenes very REAL...it indeed seems like they do care for each other's well being...I hv seen mikaal with other male actors too but enjoyed him the most with zahid ahsan khan n ali rehman...

ADNAN is already getting the pinch when shavez mentions taking care of sangat...I m SO DAMN EXCITED to see what happens when shavez will actually know the truth 

Zafar Mairaj SIR TAKE A BOW FOR WRITING SOMETHING SO DIFFERENT ...the screenplay dialogues r so simple yet beautiful...specially the PHOOL dialogue between SHAVEZ n ADNAN in the end when both compares sangat to a flower but in different perspective...CLAPS CLAPS...awesome writing
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for shavez 's punishment n to see what ultimately happens to shavez...will the creatives set him free?...or will he get tit for tat
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i keep watching this show hoping to see what brutal punishment is in store for shavez but everytime i feel that this show couldnt get any low it just manages to prove me wrong... the writer needs to be banned from writing shows that focus on social issues... ugh... shavez ashi scenes make me cringe.. salma is a regressive charatecter to the core and shavez adnan scenes just make me wanna punh shavez... i ask again.. what the hell was writer smoking when he wrote this ridiculous pathetic and regressive show... i just hope the last episode goces a fitting punishment to shacez sov that i would somehow think watchinh this crap was worth it.. 
phew.. ranting feels good😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Thanks for the thread hinna 
I was thinking that thread wud hv crossed 200 pgs lol 

But thanks for making the thread 

Much appreciated
MochaQueen thumbnail
I thought Shavez knew that the baby is his
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I thought Shavez knew that the baby is his

Lol no 

He didn't know
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

n one thing i dint get is y is ashi teaching shavez ow to prepare milk for the baby n making him songs for the baby...

i think ashi is planning to give sangat to shavez thats why preparing  him