Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg..what s this update..yaar..it was damj emotional nd I Was literally crying reading...how can a man love a girl..like..this..ufff..shabby attacks she deserved it.but y roshni doesn't want shabby to face these punishment...
Anyways sid dreams.his thoughts his project nd his resigning..everything was perfect..loved it continue soon :)
palsman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing... Sid is in such a bad condition.. feeling bad for him ... roshni is his only cure.
I also want to see Sid in such condition in serial...about ur story it's just wow
Th depiction of emotions is just wonderful...
All the best dear ... Update soon ...I am eagerly waiting for next update
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update! I liked his hallucinations and their talks in that! Anxiously waiting for the next one, coz i guess SidNi are gonna meet for real in that one! 😳 Update soon! 
WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChejalMerai

This was a beautiful part you've written 😛

So emotional and deep yaar
Roshni being Sids conciousness and all rocked the part
Bring back Roshni
Can't control my emotions any more Our SidNi❤️

:-) :-) Awww... Really glad you liked it! Enjoy the flow my dear.. :-D

P.S. - Hope you are having a good time on your break! :)
WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purni12

Omg..what s this update..yaar..it was damj emotional nd I Was literally crying reading...how can a man love a girl..like..this..ufff..shabby attacks she deserved it.but y roshni doesn't want shabby to face these punishment...

Anyways sid dreams.his thoughts his project nd his resigning..everything was perfect..loved it continue soon :)

talk abt true love huh.. it does make you cry and laugh too my darling!! And Roshni is concerned on seeing her Siddharth change which she never wanted. She is least bothered about Shabby, she is right now Siddharth's consciousness and somewhere he too know he has changed, become a very harsh stone hearted man which he too isn't liking therefore Roshni not liking.
Thank you so much for words of encouragement Purni.. You will love next part and i hope that doesn't make you cry!! Muuuaahhh and big hug! God bless darlin. :-)

WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: palsman

Amazing... Sid is in such a bad condition.. feeling bad for him ... roshni is his only cure.
I also want to see Sid in such condition in serial...about ur story it's just wow
Th depiction of emotions is just wonderful...
All the best dear ... Update soon ...I am eagerly waiting for next update

Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much darling! This plot will bring out great acting from Ravi, Nia and Achint!! Next part will be posted very soon. :-)

WanderingNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Lovely update! I liked his hallucinations and their talks in that! Anxiously waiting for the next one, coz i guess SidNi are gonna meet for real in that one! 😳 Update soon! 

hahaha... Pal i love your reactions the most babe!! see the next part and then tell me.. muahh.
Take Care!
WanderingNomad thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not to say I am first
Awww mera Siddarth 🥱 😕
Emotional one Vidya but I am sure Kiran is Roshni 😉
Continue soon babes ⭐️
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res..wil unres soon
Unres..I can't see hurt sid more..it makes me cry..so much.this man s beyond words😭😭😭 loved d way dd handled him..sonsweeet of her..I loved d entire part brilliantly written😭👏 idk..ways upbwid simmi..who cares😆😆
If i imagine Ravi in this scenes it makes me awww..hope we get sequences like.this.
Kiran s Roshni wid ml..I guess..anyways waiting for this Koran part to open..continue soon😳
Edited by Purni12 - 8 years ago