Siya ke Ram Written Update 21 December 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 21 December 2015

Sita sits in front of Shrutkirti with folded hands and all deer bypass them. All are relieved. A song on Boomija Sita in the background. Kaikeyi gets a letter from her brother saying that Bharat is returning and has become a complete warrior. He can compete with Ram . She tells Mantra that her tapasya is getting complete. Kaushalya comes and says our sons are returning and Kaikeyi says my son. Sumitra covers up and Kaushaiya says come and Kaikeyi says you get the food stuff ready I have to do something else and Sumitra again covers up.

Ram says from today this is my horse and his senapati says the animal understands  what you did for him and he will always be loyal to you. He removes the cloth tied and asks who tied this and the senapati says Raja Janak's daughter Sita. He then tells Ram how she cared for the horse and Ram ties the cloth  in the horse's neck.

Kaushalya says see what Kaikeyi said my son Sumitra tries to cover up again and says for all of us all four sons are ours and not individuals. Kaushalya gets convinced and says now that Bharat and Shartugana are coming back then all brothers will be pleased and Sumitra remembers the Dasrath and Kaikeyi scene and is tearful and Kausalya placates her thinking she is missing her son.

All sisters are pleased that Sita has saved Shrutkirthi and all tease her saying   gifts are sent to only three of them and not to her she starts crying and Sita placates her saying gifts are sent to all she goes out and  finds her parents  then all are happy Janak says they will never go back without Shruthkarthi's approval and she says she will never give it to them. All are happy. Sita is sent to get some herbs for cooking Shruthkirti gets to spend time with her parents and other two have to help Sunaina in cooking.  Sita goes a goat kid is hurt and Sita takes it to Mother Gargi's ashram. Gargi wants Sita to get some herb and asks will you know it and Sita says you are testing me she gets it. She then makes a paste and applies to the baby goat. After application it runs away healed

Sita says good I came otherwise this kid would be still hurt and thinks why she is so attached to nature and Mother Gargi says you have been born from the earth you are Bhoomija and tells Sita that she has been born from the earth and her one name is also Boomija.Sita is surprised. She says I am Raja Janak's daughter and Rani Sunaiana is my mother and I have three sisters. My father calls me different names but never Boomija.Gargi tells her you are not limited to that and you are earth's daughter that is why the entire flora and fauna respond and understand you. Sita says how is it possible and Gargi tells how she was born and that is why you were named Sita and the  flashback of Raja Janak naming her shown.

PRECAP: Kaikeyi and Bharat have a duel and he proves himself all come to Dasrath who says now all brothers are there to support Ram. Sita tells her sisters what if you find out I am not your own sister but a stepsister and one of them laughingly says then I will disown you

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. Due to workload reached home late and missed the episode.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the detailed WU, Chalhov! :D 
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the written update. Edited by NEIRAlover - 8 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for written update dear...