the end game would be rayal/mayal

Poll

who would be the end game

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i want rayal to be the end game and even in any ekta serials if heroine had to choose between lover and husband then it would be lover eg: arjun ,purvi and onir , angad,kripa and prithvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope the show ends with rayal... But since there's only two weeks my guess is it's mayal as end game. And raj can marry one of the sisters
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koyal is now a days behaving like a ðŸ¤¬
raj deserves much better grl as a partner
who can trust him without any proofs,understand him,love him for his character
not a 🤬 like koyal
even maddy deserves much a better grl as a partner not someone confused like koyal who one day is here other day there.who can trust people only when they have proofs to prove themselves innocent
if abt that maddy rape case she choose to trust maddy not bcz she completely trust maddy but bcz shez is jealous,mad,angry that raj is released,back,rich and living happily and she thinks he killed her brother
so she trusted maddy if the case was other and proofs were against him she would have been confused like she always is
both guys deserve a better grl
Gaurikhandekar thumbnail
I wanted RaYal but can't stand Koyal's attitude now so hope she is lumped with her boring pati in a zero-chemistry marriage and wish Raj finds someone much better😡
RaYal hate scenes have more sizzle than so called MaYal scenes. The Kuch has always been only between RaYal, MaYal ke Darmiyaan nothing but dosti.
Edited by Gaurikhandekar - 8 years ago
teammayal thumbnail
MaYal all the way. I adore them for many reasons and I wouldn't want RaYal as I never liked them since the start..MaYal has been my favourite since the start but I'm loving it more now since Asha entered, I love her chemistry with Gautam...plus MaYal relation is beautiful. :) 
SabrinaRazik thumbnail
obviously RaYal over anyone else. at least they have chemistry which sadly Ekta never realized it.
she ruined the word friendship by choosing MaYal over RaYal. MaYal never had any chemistry with each other and koyal with her attitude can keep living with her boring hubby.Edited by SabrinaRazik - 8 years ago
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rayal should be but I am guessing it would be Mayal.😳Edited by Priya_990 - 8 years ago