Mahira is a big letdown as a woman!!!!

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mahira sucks big tym!!!That Armaan is a cheapster every one knows!!!!And even after he did extreme filthy things with her she just forgave him for a sorry!!!!OMG!!!Is this d same QH I had seen some characters lyk Dilshaad,Zoya,Sanam&Seher!!!!She seems to be so desperate to get pysically intimate wih him!!!!She was amazed when he saved her from bulldozer?????OMG...Did she even love Azaad???Or just a tympass becoz he is a eye-candy!!!!!She sucks big tym...And Mr.Armaan loved her at d first sight itself!!!!Oh so great...u loved a married woman in first si8 to an extent that u wished her hubby dies(so that he can have her)...Claps!!!Matches with ur sleazy nature Mr.Armaan!!!!Happy that they made his character atelast intact!!!!I hope with Amaad's entry these two people lyf turns int a hell...infact it should be such a sunset in their lives that there should be no Sunrise!!!Go on Amaad!!!!U have to do it!!!And I will also see how Mr.Armaan who can go to xtremities to avenge a slap from a girl(thatnhe can make her sleep with stranger and video shoot it,although she is his wife later)...will save his love, as he profeses now!!!Someone said this PH is atleast good in showing how leads fall for each other...Seems lyk they had list that credibility too!!!When Great jodi's lyk AsYa,SaHil,SeHaan&AzMa didnt jad a happily ever after, this pair also shouldnt have!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly my feelings. The story is just disgusting. It is not that Mahira shouldn't fall in love again. A woman who lost het hubby should move on. She can experience happiness and love all over again. But the stupid CVs made mahira's character a cheap one. Seriously a cheap one. Mahira's characterisation was butchered too much from the moment azaad died. After all the disgusting acts of Armaan how is she able to romance him unless she is acting. But I don't hope so.
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes..true love didn't get justice so armahi sudnt get too
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Yesterday I also felt dat she just need physical relationship
SophieKarim thumbnail
I expected to see a proper love story but all I'm seeing is total bakwas. I was done with QH ages ago to be honest. Only read the WUs now...
Edited by iSophiaMalik - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I checked out the episode after I saw in a post that Amaad comes back that too in a towel! Lol. But after I saw the episode I was stunned. This Mahira just fell into Armaan's arms after the way he blackmailed her into marriage, and then tried to force himself on her and to top it off, videoed a topless man on top of her? It's just sick! So all a man has to do is say "I am sorry for the way I acted" and it's ALL good, and the woman just falls on him? Bakwas!

Yes this PH has lost all their credibility. They used to do good love stories. Depicting the falling in love stage was what they were good at! They suck at drama and utilizing the whole cast effectively. They succeeded to some extent in QH1 but since then it's downhill! I struggle to see ANY resemblance of the show we once loved in QH 1 and 2 to this travesty! It seems showing their FL with no self respect is something they have really started to enjoy, especially since QH3.

I wont even talk of Dayaan and her nonsense. Making her in laws into servants? Making her husband a servant? I guess what she could not do with Aahil and Naazir, she's doing with that fool Ehsaan! So fed up of her and her BS! As for Amaad...I really hope he messes up the lives off all these loose cannons! Yeah now I wonder if Mahira even loved Azaad? Now she has fallen SO easily for Armaan, especially after all the crap he did? It's just too bizarre for words! They even ruined KSG's song "Waja Tum Ho" on this crap! I agree if ASYA, SAHIL, SEHAN and AZMAA didnt get happy endings, then the most unlikable and unconvincing couple of QH Armahi don't deserve one at all! (The actors are good but the character are not). ALL the others suffered after truly loving each other. I have NO issue with a widow moving on. But this was NOT a proper story of how a widow moves on with her life. This was BS! So I dont buy it! Hope Amaad and Afreen together torture these two fools, and then they torture KB as well and please kill them all and end this once and for all! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago