Aarya ss: unwanted bond between to lost souls.

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue

yash dumped arpita because she cheated on him with prashant and he returned back to india. aarti was dating prashant and prashant left india to go work at his fathers company. yash and aarti were forced to get married for the well been of their siblings. even through aarti married yash she still hate him.

yash tried everything to make up for what he did to aarti while they were a couple in high school and even aarti aarti married yash he still hate him.

Will aarti ever pass the hatred she have for yash

Well it look like Santa came early this chritmas. It an early chritmas present from me. I Pray that God will protect everyone who is traveling and also everyone who is not traveling this chritmas, in this forum.
        MERRY CHRITMAS
GOD BLESS YOU ALL I HOPE AND PRAY THAT GOD GRANT YOU ALL EVERYTHING YOU WANT AS THE YEAR 2015 ENDS. Take care guy.

scroll down for chapter 1-3 😉 😉 Edited by Busi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Chapter 1 unwanted bond between to lost soul

yash agreed to marry aarti because of gilt and happiness of his younger brother but for aarti took everyone effort to make aarti agree.

hmm wait for it said akash aarti and bhavani older brother. wait for what said bhavani. for the boom to erupt said akash. hmm papa you want yash has you son in law right then why dont you marry him and live me alone said an piss of aarti. how dare you talk to me like that young lady said satyendra. hmm ma was right aarti is not that different from dad it look like dad was the one caring her for 9 months not mom said bhavani. aarti finally agreed to get married to yash.

they got engaged and after a month they got married yash was think how to make up for what he did to aarti. aarti was thinking how will i sleep in the same room with the man i hate so much.

in aarya room wedding night. yash cough to get aarti attention because he sow her sharing at yash bed. hmm i will sleep on the couch and you can have the bed said yash. no the couch is small for you i will sleep on it you the bed said aarti no we will sleep on the
bed together this bed is a king size bed dont worry i will keep hands to myself and i dont roll when am asleep said yash and aarti nodded. i still hate for what you did said aarti. i know but am really sorry but i have grown up now and i have change said yash not looking at aarti. hahahahaha dont make me laugh a zebra can't chance it straps or a leopard can change its spots said aarti sarcastic.

aarti and yash had been made for 6 months and she had not forgiven him because she was afraid she will get hurt again.

aarti had a photo of prashant and sow the photo and she broke it and aarti was when sow yash smech prashant photo.

what the hell your problem you smeched my photo i see look up to hulk said an aarti. yash just stare aarti blankly and walk out of their room. i have never seen yash this way i sow pain, gilt and anger in his eyes it dinner time and he is not here yet am getting worried now i dont why am worried about him because i hate him with every fiber of bone in me said aarti.

yash has not returned yet go look for at the boxing stadium said gayatri. boxing stadium said aarti. yash started going to boxing stadium because he wanted to punish him for hurting someone said pratriek when did he start this said aarti. it on the 30 October 2010 because hurt this girl badly and he doesnt fight back last he all most died said pratriek.

pratriek why did yash became hulk and smech prashant's photo said aarti while frowning. while he hate prashant because he got arpita pregnat said pratriek well i thought i cheated prashant but it a good thing i married yash and it better marry the devil you know than marring the one you dont know said aarti while pratriek frowned. yash returned and told everyone that he met a Friend and he eat outside and went to his room.

aarti told yash she forgave him and he should stop punishing himself about what happened in the past and they because best friends.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Even this one will be short because am still suffering from fever sorry guys. chapter is all about why aarti hate yash.

Chapter 2

present day
aartiji i know you still hate me even if you say you have forgiven me. aarti was about to protest but yash stopped her. i know you haven't forgiven me with all your heart because i still hate myself for the pain i cost you. for you to forgive you go back to the past even if it painful said yash yeah you are right but i need time to heal so i can forgive you and forget about what you did said aarti.

Past
how could you yash after i have given myself to you yesterday you cheat on me yeah she was right you got what you want from then you do this to me said an angry and crying aarti. who told you this said yash. it doesnt matter who told me what important is it this is over between me and you, we are done yash said aarti i know it was ishita who told you about arpita said yash. no no no it was not her said aarti. hahahahaha dont forget i know you better than you know yourselves i can read your eyes aarti i know it was ishita said yash.

present day
you should vent your anger on me what's in your heart also you should punch me said aarti. no i can't hit you said aarti. then i will go to the boxing arena and find someone who will do it for you said yash. okay i will do it.

i hate you because you promised me the moon and stars. i hate you because you said you love me. i hate because you took my innocence while you didn't love me. i hate myself more because i build a castle on the clouds while i should have build it on the ground i also hate myself because i gave you my innocence and i hate myself because i didn't fight to keep you with me aarti said all this while punching yash on his chest. am sorry said yash. you were right this will help me to forgive and forget only time will tell when i have forgiven you with all my heart and soul, let me see your chest. yash showed aarti his chest were she punched him and his chest was red. am sorry does it hurt said aarti. just a little said yash. let me apply some ointment on your chest said aarti and applied ointment on yash chest.

why did you cheat on me said aarti. well because i wanted popularity i know i was popular in school i was just playing a bait that i can get every girl i wanted and i was stupid to let them convince me because that cost me the love of my life said yash. ooh arpita is the love of your life said aarti. no i was dating arpita because of her model shape body said yash. ooh so why did you date me because i was fat said aarti. you were not fat you were fit, i dated you because i loved everything about you, your confident and personality said yash and when aarti looked in yash eyes she sow he was telling the truth. we should get some rest tomorrow it will be long day said aarti and yash nodded.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Chapter 3

aarti prov
the star were glowing and the moon was reflecting its ghastly shade of white down on the tree and around us. me and yash were walking in the scindia garden. why through the suddenly he stop and turn around to face me. i start backing up unsure of why yash was coming so close to me. he started raising his hand toward me and the other one touched the wall and the other intertwined with my fingers. i looked at him shocked and i titled my head asking why without words. did i ever tell you how beautiful you are and how i always dream kissing you making, you mine once again but making you mine forever. aarti i love you said yash and yash was about to kiss aarti. beep beep beep beep beep beep. gasp i started rubbing my eyes only to find myself dreaming about yash in our bedroom. ''ugh'' why do you hate me so much stupid alarm clock? you didn't even give me a chance to continue with my dream i looked at my alarm clock has if it will answer me. why did i dream about yash because i hate him and also i still love him ooh well let me get ready before i get in trouble and i should tell mansi about my dreams said aarti.

in the noon i went to meet mansi and told her about my dreams and told me am still in love with yash and i have forgiven him. then we sow yash talking to ishita mansi force me to spy on yash and we spied on him.

hi yash how have you been can we go and have some drunks like old time said ishita. i will reader die than hung out with you said a pissed of yash. come on yash you are still angry because i told aarti she you were cheating on her said ishita. yes i am because you knew i loved aarti more than anything said yash. yash dont you think i paid enough because you almost choked me to death for telling aarti about arpita said ishita.
yash prov
i turn around to go home, but i was surprise to see aarti face just few inch away from my face. a-ah what- what a- are yo- you doing here said yash shattering. am going home said aarti. aarti home is that way not the way you are heading said yash. ooh well i should tell you than am going to the place you confess your love to me so that i can forgive you so our marriage can work why dont you come with me. ooh hi ishita i didn't see you there said aarti okay i will love that said yash. before aarti left with yash she gave ishita a look that say yash is mine you will never have him.
BusiMusi thumbnail
1st of all i wil lik thnk you all 4 supporting of reading aarya and hit the lik button.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very nice ss my dear do continue soon 
I love this line

before aarti left with yash she gave ishita a look that say yash is mine you will never have him.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Chapter 4

aarti was waiting for yash and yash return at midnight and he was surprise to see aarti awake.

aarti are you okay said yash has place her laptop bug on the couch.

yes am fine said aarti look all nervous at yash.

are you sure said yash holding her by her shoulders.

no am not okay i want us to consume our married said aarti in one go.

okay tomorrow i will make our night special you go and get some rest said yash.

no yash i want you now please yash take me now said aarti.

okay but i wanted to make it special for you said yash.

to hell with the special night yash i want you now and soon i will reach memopose said aarti.

yash glare at aarti then blust in to laughter. ha ha ha what so funny do you mind sharing the joke me said aarti sarcastically.

aarti people who get memopose are 40 years and you are not even 30 years yet yash did finish his sentence has aarti kissed him.

yash and aarti pulled apart from each other air and. yash if you dont take lead i will take the lead said aarti has she pushed yash to the bed and got on top of him she started ripping yash shirt.

hmm i like it when am in control said yash has he made aarti laid down he started removing aarti's cloths on her.

he traced his finger on every angle of aarti's body he started kissing aarti body making her shiver from yash sweet torture.

ahem yash i cant take torturing from you anymore i want you now said said aarti.

aarya made love with lot of passion. aarti will you a company me to this party at the wallia mansion said yash.

yes i will acompany you said aarti and aarya had shower romance. yash went to work and aarti did house chores has usual and in the evening she got ready a peach sari.

yash returned from work when entered he was memorized by aarti's beauty when he sow her. aarti let just cancel our party plans and stay in because you look ravishing said yash

no yash we do that when we return from work said aarti

dont blame me if i cant take my hand of you and for you sweetheart said yash has he handed a box to aarti.

what is this yash said aarti.

hmm aarti stop will thousand questions just open it said yash

okay said aarti opened the box when she sow what was inside the box her eyes were filled with tears.

wow yash this expansive you didn't have buy something so expansive said aarti.

hmm okay i will keep that in mind next time i will buy you a bronze necklace, earnings and bracelet said yash

aarti wore the diamond necklace, earnings and bracelet yash bought for her. aarya went to the party and arpita was at the party she got the shock of her life when heard mr sharma welcome them.

welcome mr and mrs scindia said mr sharma. aarya thanked mr sharma and yash went to talk to other guest and arpita went to talk to aarti.

even if you married yash yash still love me said arpita

hmm am sorry dear to pop your little bubble yash never loved you he was using you he loves me he also chock ishita to death for telling me about you and yash said aarti.

aarti is everything okay said yash.

yes everything is fine arpita was just congratulating me on our marriage.

aarya dance the same dance they dance on yash birth.
              END
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm sizzling moment in AarYa bedroom! beautiful ending sweetie! 
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

hmmm sizzling moment in AarYa bedroom! beautiful ending sweetie!

tnx sis am happy you like the update
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ss dear thank you for sharing