Neha Bagga rocks as MunMun

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
More Than  a one year i saw her on screenshe is looking damn cute as MunMun her outifts was superb πŸ˜³..my gooshhh i was fain when she entered as dabang MunMun😎

She was just nailed her intro episode πŸ‘

Neha Bagga u rock πŸ‘!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes pooja, u r right... neha rocks...
i just loved her new look, new hairstyle, new colthes... and uski dhamkedar acting...
πŸ‘
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meri pooji jaan πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— badi wali jhappi he ji πŸ˜ƒ ..
akhir kar hum mil gaye finally with another neha show on IF.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ... ki hal chal he ji..
finally got to see our princess on screen πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

and munmun is currently looking like a complete spoilt brat type of character..and I love watching such roles πŸ˜ƒ n glad to see neha playing such role πŸ˜ƒ.. complete diferent role from rajji.. chulbuli rajjji se gusse se bhari munmun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ... but neha looking cute as munmunπŸ€— ... waiting to see more in depth about munmun in coming episodes πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›...
Edited by nami9j - 8 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: sojifan

i just loved her new look, new hairstyle, new colthes... and uski dhamkedar acting...
πŸ‘

hie Aisha πŸ€— πŸ€—...
good to meet u here again πŸ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello guys! :) my name is Priya. (thought I'd make some friends ;) )
Agree Neha is really doing good, I'm a bit disappointed that she's not paired with Arjun, wo log cousins honge na... wrong reports! anyway story is really interesting! I'm lookijng fwd to PRZ so much again... after long time, PRZ seems interesting. I haven't watched Baani, but I heard she was fab. I'm liking her new avatar, hope she's donning a grey shade and not a negative one
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

</div>hie Aisha πŸ€—πŸ€—...
<div>good to meet u here again πŸ˜ƒ

hi, me too.. i m also happy to come back... slowly slowly all neha's fanz will come...
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hello guys! :) my name is Priya. (thought I'd make some friends ;) )

Agree Neha is really doing good, I'm a bit disappointed that she's not paired with Arjun, wo log cousins honge na... wrong reports! anyway story is really interesting! I'm lookijng fwd to PRZ so much again... after long time, PRZ seems interesting. I haven't watched Baani, but I heard she was fab. I'm liking her new avatar, hope she's donning a grey shade and not a negative one

hiee priya πŸ˜ƒ.. myself nami .. glad to meet u πŸ˜ƒ
yaa u r right... it seems munmun n Arjun are cousins..  well as of now m trying to understand d story as I started watching it after leap. hoping even I find it interestingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...
few articles stated her character as negative.. but after watching two epis i felt that both shamsher n munmun are somewhat having same type of attitude n behaviour like that of spoilt brats.. so it cant be called negative.. again wrong reports πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...  
well looking forward to the story n fun in forum πŸ˜ƒ...
nami9j thumbnail

hi, me too.. i m also happy to come back... slowly slowly all neha's fanz will come...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ yaa
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nami9j

hiee priya πŸ˜ƒ.. myself nami .. glad to meet u πŸ˜ƒ
yaa u r right... it seems munmun n Arjun are cousins..  well as of now m trying to understand d story as I started watching it after leap. hoping even I find it interestingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...
few articles stated her character as negative.. but after watching two epis i felt that both shamsher n munmun are somewhat having same type of attitude n behaviour like that of spoilt brats.. so it cant be called negative.. again wrong reports πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...  
well looking forward to the story n fun in forum πŸ˜ƒ...

hie nami... so glad to meet u tooπŸ˜ƒ yeah! wat a disappointment! I thought Kanwar and Neha will be a cute looking jodi... khair... I guess I'll have to be content wid shamsher and araadhya.πŸ˜† yea u r  ryt, now that u said, shamsher n munmun r alike. deep down I think there will be a soft side in both of them. PRZ seems really really interesting!😳 I watched PRZ for a few months in the start, that's it, and now I'm glad there's a new beginning... a new chance for me to watch this,,, cnt wait for the story to unfold.. and hope we all have loads of fun and more new members come join the forum😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘

hiee aisha

ohh i was jumping jack that time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†