Siya Ke Ram Written Update 14 December 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya Ke Ram Written Update 14 December 2015

Passage of time 8 years later and Ayodya is shown.Dasrath comes with his Queens  Rishi blesses him and he says today my life was blessed with Ram's birth and I became his father. They wait and the elder Ram is shown.All sing a song for him and are happy. Ram takes the blessings of the Rishi and puja is performed by all. Ram does the aarthi  of Lord Vishnu as all sing. Rishi blesses him saying he will have to take the responsibility of the time to come and of all human kind. Dasrath says what blessings I will give all that is mine is yours and what you are to me no one can take it. Kaikeyi is jealous. Kaushalya blesses saying your being with me completes me that being an eldest son your behavior should be exemplary and inspire all to follow and your love for this family should be a bridge for all.  Sumitra blesses him with selfless love and Kaikeyi does not say anything but on Ram prompting her she says be famous and Dasrath says only this and Ram says I know mothers wish and she also knows so no need for words . Lakshman comes and takes his blessings both brothers hug. Lakshman says your love should be with all us brothers and Ram misses his other brothers Bharat and Satrugana.

Dasrath wants to take Ram for celebrations but Ram wants to meet his praja who are not there when his father says all are here he says the ordinary people and break the barriers between them and the palace. He takes Dasrath's permission and goes.

Some rishis and ordinary persons/pilgrims  are going through a mountainous forest to Vishwamitra's ashram. Some evil male and female Rakshas( demons) attack and kill some of them. One man pretends to be dead and watches as demons make others prisoners and say some will be useful as weapons and some will be our food. One demons asks where they are going Marich  the demon says they are going on pilgrimage to the Gods they pray for salvation and he says I will give them salvation after my work is over they are all my slaves.

PRECAP Ram comes to the common people where one wounded man comes and says save us the Demons have attacked us and made us prisoners  and killed some. Marich and other demon shown and Ram comes there.

Ashish looks good as Ram

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago