Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
My love Shaleen! I love this guy. I always wanted Shaleen to be paired with SJ coz he said in an interview he likes her acting style or something to that effect! They do look good together! 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

My love Shaleen! I love this guy. I always wanted Shaleen to be paired with SJ coz he said in an interview he likes her acting style or something to that effect! They do look good together! 

And I always wondered why he was not in roped in for S4, considering he is a happy Lion camper.😉😆 My guess is he didn't want to be dragged in.

Seeing this as a sign...May be Gul has something planned for the two. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I always wanted SJ & Shaleen together they do make a lovely couple
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Soup:
I heard his name bandied when KV originally decided to quit, but then they seemed to hone in on that Rahul Sharma guy. I even saw footage of him giving a look test for Aahil! As for S4, I think he must have known better than to get involved. Also his role as Arjun was iconic and he was part of O Gujeriya (which I didn't see), so maybe he didnt want to do a role like this. Arjun was messed up and depressed but he had reasons to be that way! He was not unnecessarily arrogant. I loved Arjun he was hot, not to mention he had mad skills! :)

But I think this may be purely social coz I understand Suyyash Rai (who is Shruti Rai's brother) is a close friend of Shaleen's. How do I know this? I saw it in an article when they said people were going to BB house to support their friends and Shaleen was going to support Suyyash! BTW I do not watch BB! Never watched Big Brother Australia either. Only could get through a few episodes! Hate it! Lol
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
After QH, if 4 Rats have any funds remaining, then they should surely cast SJ and SM as leads in a new show. I remember an article on a rival site where Shaleen said that SJ is his favorite female actor. ðŸ˜Š And yeah, they do look good together ðŸ˜ƒ
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ Soup:

I heard his name bandied when KV originally decided to quit, but then they seemed to hone in on that Rahul Sharma guy. I even saw footage of him giving a look test for Aahil! As for S4, I think he must have known better than to get involved. Also his role as Arjun was iconic and he was part of O Gujeriya (which I didn't see), so maybe he didnt want to do a role like this. Arjun was messed up and depressed but he had reasons to be that way! He was not unnecessarily arrogant. I loved Arjun he was hot, not to mention he had mad skills! :)

But I think this may be purely social coz I understand Suyyash Rai (who is Shruti Rai's brother) is a close friend of Shaleen's. How do I know this? I saw it in an article when they said people were going to BB house to support their friends and Shaleen was going to support Suyyash! BTW I do not watch BB! Never watched Big Brother Australia either. Only could get through a few episodes! Hate it! Lol

Oh, OK.

And Gujariya was another show they messed up. How do I know this?😉 I peeped in their Gujariya forum once and people were bashing F32 for inciting fan wars...I suppose Vrushali ran one of her famous popularity polls there, just when Shaleen replaced another actor. Replacing an actor is always a mess...I support the actors' policy of No replacements. Plus..S4- I guess Shaleen was not suited for the Azad look...He looks way older. But he could have done Armaan...By then I guess Gul must have realised she was not going to give QH much time and din't want two angry leads she was in good terms with otherwise.😆