Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Folks,

this is my fav forum, not for the show but because of you all.
This is the forum I have spent the most time in my life.

I have got so many dear dear most lovable most adorable lovely sweet darlings as my friends.

Rati jaana will miss your posts and all the fun we had. Your post brought us all together. Will miss you badly dear. Your values straightforwardness love for Mother India great regards for the heroes and heroines of the land will always leave a mark in me. You inspire and you draw all with your love. Keep it up jaana!
Garu, oho darling. Love you so much. I cannot imagine being out of sight from you. Take care and be a lovable sweet warm person you have always been.
Ramya, will miss you for sure. You are such a lovely friend one can ask for. Take care, loads of live.
Nutz, you are the live wire of the forum. You brought so much smiles and happiness in me. You are so lively cheerful and being with you is always loads of fun. Willis's you so much. Take care and be a good girl. Continue to lit all faces with beautiful smiles.
Jaz, we never talked much. Still we share a bond. Something that had drawn me to you. Love you and hugs.
Bitblue, always loved your crisp to the point matter of fact posts. You will always hit the nail right up. Nice knowing you. Take care. Best wishes.
Kaku, it was wonderful knowing you. Limited interactions but intelligent interactions those were. Your history knowledge amazes me.
Sushma, I always found you as the beloved kid of the forum. It was enjoyable totally when you are around. Keep up the spirit.
Dhanu & Nandu, my first two friends in this memorable forum. And both of you disappeared after sometime :-( will miss you guys. Take care and do well. Wish you both a fantastic life ahead.

If I have missed anyone inadvertently here, my utmost sincere apologies. But the fact remains that I live each of you so much. I sad the show is closed only for this reason, I will missing you all badly. May God bless each of you with a very happy life ahead.

Please keep in touch. Drop a note on PM once in a while. I will be on CAS forum till the time my patience wears out.

Loads and loads of love to each of you
Kaana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kaanaaa 
My dearest Kaana

Ress
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww you made me emotional ðŸ˜­
We all will be here na ...so what show is over , this is our adda😎 we all will do masti here like earlier ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Love u a lot ðŸ¤— and be here🤗

Edited by dsm123 - 8 years ago
Kaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Awww you made me emotional😭

We all will be here na ...so what show is over , this is our adda😎we all will do masti here like earlier😉😆

Love u a lot🤗and be here🤗

Are they will close MRP forum na? Then where will I meet you all, that too together.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Kaana!!!you are sooo sweet!! you have made a wonderful post! I suck at saying bye because I dont believe in byes, we will meet again! ðŸ¤—
Kaana your posts were very informative and inspiring! 
I will miss all of you! Kaana, Jaz, Dhanashree, Ramya, Garima, Amidi, Kaku, Hiral, Meenu, Moumi and everyone else - sorry if I forgot your name! I suck at names ðŸ¤—
I feel this show didnt end well so for me the show is unfinished lol! I hope that in the future someone makes this show the way it was supposed to be made with real history! i hope to see all of you in other forums, please stay in touch! ðŸ¤—
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaana

Are they will close MRP forum na? Then where will I meet you all, that too together.

I've seen Active forums of shows which are ended ðŸ˜› forums don't get closed if they are active , I feel , I'm not sure ðŸ˜†
Kaana thumbnail

I've seen Active forums of shows which are ended😛forums don't get closed if they are active , I feel , I'm not sure😆

I feel this will be off forum from Monday.
Atleast I saw JA forum go off. And Ed know how active that forum was.
Kaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Awww Kaana!!!you are sooo sweet!! you have made a wonderful post! I suck at saying bye because I dont believe in byes, we will meet again!🤗

Kaana your posts were very informative and inspiring!
I will miss all of you! Kaana, Jaz, Dhanashree, Ramya, Garima, Amidi, Kaku, Hiral, Meenu, Moumi and everyone else - sorry if I forgot your name! I suck at names🤗
I feel this show didnt end well so for me the show is unfinished lol! I hope that in the future someone makes this show the way it was supposed to be made with real history! i hope to see all of you in other forums, please stay in touch!🤗

Thank you jaana for sharing your love here.
Loved your words, so we will all meet again. I am so so so sooo happpyyy!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww kaana! 🤗 Ab rulaoge kya? 😭 I am so overwhelmed!
Surely going to miss you all so much!! 😳
Rest of it i said in my slam book. 😛 😉
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've seen Active forums of shows which are ended ðŸ˜› forums don't get closed if they are active , I feel , I'm not sure ðŸ˜†

True dear ... Just in one condition activity and Kaana plz don't go