shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello friendz.
i comes here with new topic name is RaMaYal.
friendz we saw yestarday's epi and i loved the fully epi something going intresting scene.
and even we saw hw koyal get stuck in lift and maddy help her and even maddy ask for help to raj or awara or that men who's stuck in lift along with koyal.but he nt gives maddy's help.
do u think guy's and gals will raj comes face to face in MaYal.
share ur view with us. and sorry for any mistake in the post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed the lift scene especially that Khamoshiyan song (idk if that's how you spell it πŸ˜†) it fitted that scene perfectly. Probably next week that's when he will come face to face with them. 

shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

I really enjoyed the lift scene especially that Khamoshiyan song (idk if that's how you spell itπŸ˜†) it fitted that scene perfectly. Probably next week that's when he will come face to face with them.

even me too enjoyed yestarday's epi and even i lots loved song. and i thought the same next week he will come f to f with mayal.
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

even me too enjoyed yestarday's epi and even i lots loved song. and i thought the same next week he will come f to f with mayal.

Too much dragging. It look 2 weeks for RV to come infront ishaani I think. So, it would be the same for this show as well
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

Too much dragging. It look 2 weeks for RV to come infront ishaani I think. So, it would be the
yes ekta drag the track her every show even here also.