clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey people!

So, all of us have considered the possibility that Raj might try to marry Maddy's sister to try and destroy MaYal's relationship. The question is- which sister?

Will it be the gullible Sneha he targets or will it be vile Vidya instead?

After Vidya's appearance, I think it might be her, 'cause she might join hands with Raj to trouble Koyal and Maddy. She seems the jealous type and she REALLY hates Koyal. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think sneha fall with raj bcoz vidya already have boyfriend and she already shared it with leela. so i though sneha and raj pair.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

i think sneha fall with raj bcoz vidya already have boyfriend and she already shared it with leela. so i though sneha and raj pair.

She has a boyfriend? 😲 I think I missed this episode. Anyway, I doubt commitment means much for Vidya. If VIdya is already married/engaged, then it might be Raj-Sneha, but I don't put it past Vidya to marry Raj.
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clarity

She has a boyfriend? 😲 I think I missed this episode. Anyway, I doubt commitment means much for Vidya. If VIdya is already married/engaged, then it might be Raj-Sneha, but I don't put it past Vidya to marry Raj.

th boyfriend might be Raj...😲
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raj and Sneha. Vidya looks too old for Raj. And also, Vidya has a boyfriend. My watching the episode it looks like Raj isn't her boyfriend ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† She hasn't seen a big car before and her boyfriend might be Samar ðŸ¤£Edited by kompass - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She has a boyfriend? 😲 I think I missed this episode. Anyway, I doubt commitment means much for Vidya. If VIdya is already married/engaged, then it might be Raj-Sneha, but I don't put it past Vidya to marry Raj. </font>

vidya is nt married even nt engaged. she said to leela. she will marry rich men. and i think they will take new vamp for it or i will raj.
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hmm Vidya's boyfriend can be Raj but then again the way she was shocked at the big car and all doesn't seem like that her boyfriend is rich 😆
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isnt raj of maddys age?i think raj is younger than vidya