Stuck in the past, pulled out by the present!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone!

So, I'm finally back. Had exams and was unable to come on the forum. 🤢😭 It's all over now though, thankfully.

Vidya and her karnaama- Sorry to say, but the first sequence of the episode made me gag. 🤢 So irritating and headache-inducing. Does EK really have to insert so much saas-bahu drama in this show? We already have Raj in the form of an antagonist. Clearly, Vidya is goading Leela to be against Koyal and cause problems between the family members.

Honestly, it is so unrealistic for such a progressive family to have a child like that, especially a daughter who believes in dowry. 😡 I think the future looks even more bleak when it comes to Vidya; get ready for more such sequences.

RaMaYal and the lift- Best part of the episode for me. Was shot well. Aly is quite impressive as Raj and Gautam does a great job as well.

Can anyone tell me why Raj was behaving like such a creep lol? 😆 He did it really well, of course. Koyal got stuck in the lift with him and of course, she didn't see his face. That scene where Maddy egged Koyal to go into the manager-only lift was . He is such a supportive person. No jealousy, no insecurity, just unconditional support.

I also liked how he got Koyal out of it. The dialogues made it clear that MaYal's bond is unbreakable. 'Bharosa hai?' "Khud se bhi zyaada". Raj and Vidya are gonna try everything to break this bond, but I hope they don't succeed.

Precap- Why are they set on humiliating Maddy so much? Raj thinks he can make Maddy fall in Koyal's esteem by doing all this, but I think he will find he is wrong.

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think the lift scene was symbolic, Maddy asking Raj to hold Koyal's hand but Koyal refuses and MaYal hug...this scene could be seen as foreshadowing where Maddy might try to reunite Raj and Koyal but Koyal will have fallen in love with Maddy by then.
I loved the MaYal hug😳 MaYal's trust is very strong...but it will go through testing times...due to Vidya and Raj. Koala's trust will be tested when Raj accuses Maddy of rape and Maddy's trust will be tested if Vidya brainwashes everybody saying that maybe Koyal slept with her seniors to give her promotion. Because in today's epi, Leela and Vidya find out that Koyal was not at the wedding...so Vidya will draw this conclusion...this is my gut feeling...she is sick!

I love Gautam and Asha, their chemistry is really good⭐️ Raj is such a creep...a psycho...an obsessed lover
The precap broke my heart😭
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i totally loved today's epi. today's epi goes something intresting specially i loved myal.
and ekta copied this scens from her show kalash.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

I think the lift scene was symbolic, Maddy asking Raj to hold Koyal's hand but Koyal refuses and MaYal hug...this scene could be seen as foreshadowing where Maddy might try to reunite Raj and Koyal but Koyal will have fallen in love with Maddy by then.

I loved the MaYal hug😳 MaYal's trust is very strong...but it will go through testing times...due to Vidya and Raj. Koala's trust will be tested when Raj accuses Maddy of rape and Maddy's trust will be tested if Vidya brainwashes everybody saying that maybe Koyal slept with her seniors to give her promotion. Because in today's epi, Leela and Vidya find out that Koyal was not at the wedding...so Vidya will draw this conclusion...this is my gut feeling...she is sick!

I love Gautam and Asha, their chemistry is really good⭐️ Raj is such a creep...a psycho...an obsessed lover
The precap broke my heart😭

Hi Pri! 😃

Even I thought the lift scene was symbolic, at least I hope so, haha. 😉 @bold- I so wish this happens.

I think Koyal will definitely support Maddy against the accusation. Vidya is such a 🤬. How can she even insinuate that Koyal is sleeping with her boss? How can Leela let her get away with this? Abominable.

GauSha are portraying MaYal so well. Raj toh total psycho. 😆 He has lost any innocence he had before. The way he was looking at Koyal in the lift- 🤪

Precap- It was really sad. Poor Maddy. Isn't this illegal? Maddy can surely file a case against these heathens.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

i totally loved today's epi. today's epi goes something intresting specially i loved myal.
and ekta copied this scens from her show kalash.

Hello Shree! 😃

Oh has she used this scene in Kalash too? 😆 Well, EK maiyya believes imitation is the best form of flattery. I liked the lift scene too. I just wish Raj comes face to face with MaYal soon, so it's a fair fight.

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Shree! 😃

Oh has she used this scene in Kalash too? 😆 Well, EK maiyya believes imitation is the best form of flattery. I liked the lift scene too. I just wish Raj comes face to face with MaYal soon, so it's a fair fight. </font>

yes appu, she already done this scene in kalash and me too want raj comes face to face with mayal. i m waiting for it.
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya, agree with you Appu😊
Vidya and Raj - no words to describe them! 😡

Raj will probably convince the family that Koyal slept with him to get promotion...the whole act of falsely accusing woman is not new EKtaland!

And vidya will probably fuel the fire, this time I hope it's Maddy that stands by Koyal❤️
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just like Maddy stood with Koyal today.. when she got the new car and promotion instead of him and Vidya was subtly insulting her
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved the lift scene... Raj at his creepy best 😆. I hope its not Vidya and Raj as end couple 🤢 At least, find someone better. Vidya is 😡 Raj can use Sehna because she's money hungry but can fit into Raj's lifestyle. Also, I would not be surprised if Rudra is Raj's real father 😉 Where is Raj's family??