Jigyasa Singh and ankit Bathla Instagram post check it.

__Pari__ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys must check it is sab ka kya matlab hai???😲

https://www.instagram.com/p/_DAOe3NO_u/?taken-by=ankitbathla10
Edited by __Pari__ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kya yaar??😆😆.. . everyone knows that both actors are in relationship.. they r trying to gain moe attention and you r giving that attention..😉😆... Don't do that.. 😆😆
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Pari__

Guys must check it is sab ka kya matlab hai???😲

https://www.instagram.com/p/_DAOe3NO_u/?taken-by=ankitbathla10

iss sab ka matlab hai ki ankit thoda jigyasa ko pamper kr rhe hai! they are in a relationship offscreen na toh  just posting sumthng to make ur gf happy! though i personally hate their PDA🤢 , but its their personal life toh i wont comment much 😊
Edited by peehu99 - 8 years ago
Kuramy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They didn't say it officially but yes we see that they are in relationship 
AnkitaAnki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ankit is attention seeker.. Thats it
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realy hate ankit he is using thapki 
mannatrajakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@marja  u r right...his behaviour is very rude with some crew members ...he is very dominating...but dear   don't think jigyasa is a bechari type of girl...she is knowing clearly AB kya chiz hai...PH house is very good specially The director...that's the reason AB still there...one more thing after groom swap they r showing their love storyi in front of public before that they r only good friends...you know what i mean...ya Allah kitni burial kar liya...
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannatrajakhan

@marja  u r right...his behaviour is very rude with some crew members ...he is very dominating...but dear   don't think jigyasa is a bechari type of girl...she is knowing clearly AB kya chiz hai...PH house is very good specially The director...that's the reason AB still there...one more thing after groom swap they r showing their love storyi in front of public before that they r only good friends...you know what i mean...ya Allah kitni burial kar liya...

yea before bihaan they were good friend after bihaan become hero now he is trying everthing to be hero, if thapki is not with ankit he is nothing, no one watch him. All because of thapki he have little fam he is using her. To get interviews. Iam gald bihaan is not so bihaan make his own place. With thapki withoud thapki he dont need her but ankit withoud thapki no1 will ask about him 
manpreet87 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Ankit Bhatla and Jigyasa Singh ❤️