AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked today's epi...really good Mayal scenes😳 I like Maddy, instead of feeling bad for himself he encouraged Koyal..that is the best scene until now...every woman dreams of a husband who is supportive of her and has qualms in admitting that she is senior to him..hats off to Maddy 👏 and thank you Ekta for one progressive character 😃
I like Koyal's response as well...feeling bad for Maddy when he deserved the promotion

I'm despising Raj, his belief that Money and success will create a rift between MaYal😡 is so cheap
I don't think MaYal will ever let go of each other...I think Koyal will stand by Maddy even during that Rape episode🥱

I've no words for Raj...I officially have let all the sympathy I had for him...Aly is doing good work as Raj😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like his acting but the character Raj itself... ewww... doesn't even deserve such a nice friend as Maddy...

I really like this supportive and progressive trait of Maddy and this backbone like supportive character of Koyal... and also today's wonderful episode.. tfs your thoughts
dlmh11 thumbnail
 sonali jaffer is bad writer  yes or no ? rest are ok ok 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes me too liked yestarday's epi. speciall mayal togather scense and raj scense.