rose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How can someone trust so much a person like Maddy do.
Yesterday he,even didn't waited for the explanation of Koyal as to why she didn't had mehendi on her hands.He is like the comfort zone of Koyal and there is no risk or adventure in their relationship. I know it doesn't value a lot but sometimes isn't it necessary to bring freshness to your relationship?I know Koyal went out at that time only for the bhalai of her hubby but phir bhi/?

P.S: No offence to any of the fandom or celebrity😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The question of trust will keep cropping up in the days to come. So far Maddy has been happy with his one-sided love & has had no reason to mistrust koyal, but soon he will start doubting her. The seeds of mistrust have already been sown by his sister.
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think these seeds will prove ineffective though.. but when they the trio meet each other.. that's when really we will see a not so perfect side of Maddy.. at least I hope.. Its good to see some shades of a nice character like Maddy and still be loved
rose1998 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

I think these seeds will prove ineffective though.. but when they the trio meet each other.. that's when really we will see a not so perfect side of Maddy.. at least I hope.. Its good to see some shades of a nice character like Maddy and still be loved

I agree
In this context I would like to see the development of the character Maddy.
From the starting itself he had only one emotion that is his unconditional love towards Koyal. Now he will show his different layers and it will be something worthfull to see I think.
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with u. i think ekta will use this later for creating misunderstanding between koyal and maddy. thats just showed us just maddy trust koyal. i m sure jab koyal ke khilap vidhya,maddy ke dimag mai kachara bhare gi tab ye old scense trust wala scense jarur dikayenge hw koyal speak lie to maddy about taking mehndi decision.Edited by shreepatil. - 8 years ago
rose1998 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

agree with u. i think ekta will use this later for creating misunderstanding between koyal and maddy. thats just showed us just maddy trust koyal. i m sure jab koyal ke khilap vidhya,maddy ke dimag mai kachara bhare gi tab ye old scense trust wala scense jarur dikayenge hw koyal speak lie to maddy about taking mehndi decision.

So this scene was a card for Ekta ji😆
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I feel that now with Raj and Vidya, there will be some hurdles and hardships that Mayal will have to face. It will be like a test to see whether Mayal are able to stick up to each other in these moments or whether everything will crumble between them. 
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that this will have reverse effect on their relationship ending up bringing them just closer 😳
wittydragon thumbnail
maddy is an ideal hubby who believes his wifey blindly and believes wht she does is 100 percent correct. maybe i get hurt sumtime bt truth is sumtym painful and i've 2 bear this-maybe this wht he thinks🤣
no offense 2 any1 bt as a maddy/ mayal fan, i'm liteary upset with his behaviour😒. so weird, feels lyk they live a robotic life😛
rose1998 thumbnail
@Ekra
That's what makes me sad too.Maddy believes whatever Koyal says to him and someday he is gonna regret it.It's gonna hurt a lot.