UPDATE NOV 3rd - Written/Video

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Jigs pases by a certain room in the Mansion which is open   and jigs is shocked to discover that someone has tried to snoop around to find out the Raaz behind the closed Door .  Jigs muses loudly to herself .. that she wishes her dad had not done what he did years back and thats why this room had to remain Locked always . ( reminds me of saat phere  couldnt the craetives think of something else ?)    It so happens that Rashi has fallen asleep in that Paticular room  wih the Baby in her arms .. of course Jigs is furious and taunts her , sneers at her that she should never catch her in this Room again and that she should stop using it like a Railway Platform .πŸ˜†

Anu arrives to take her baby ..( from the B.Sitter RashiπŸ˜† ) 

Rano comes home and asks Raashi and anu .. whether  they saw Pia ..  both raashi and Anu say No ..and ask Rano how was the wedding .

Pia has Packed and is on her way out of WM ..  same time J and B arrive ..in taruns car .. and tarun is back to his humourus self .. tells jai he enjoyed at the wedding .. coz Bani was there .and says That since both j and B are busy he has to take appointments for the entire year from them in advance .. Both Hubby and wife laugh at this .. and Pia watches them .. then jai casually puts his hand on bani's shoulder and pia once again hates that sight . .

Pia reflects on what Sonia had told her .about fighting for what she wants . and then Moves on to hail  a Taxi ..As tarun is driving off he sees Pia hailing a Taxi and stops , gets down asks her where she is going at this hour and will drop her   Pia refuses ..tears brimming in her eyes ..Tarun is puzzled  at whats wrong with Pia .

Pia arrives at the airport .. looking very Sad .. ( sad Scene ) Pia has acted very well . whiile she is waiting for the flight and decides to call Jai on the cell   but jai' is not able to hear her coz his mobile needs charging .. so he plugs it in the outlet for chargng ... and pia leaves a message for him , telling him .. (assuming that he is listening )   tells him she is leaving  because she cant see her dream fall apart .. and that she loves him .. , cant forget the time they spend in dubai .also tells him that she wil only return home if  he comes to pick her up from the airport ...

everyone is Boarding the flight Pia's, eyes are only looking for Jai .. she has this last hope he will turn up  keeps turning her head to see if he is coming ... decides that if he doesnt come she will never return ... just then Jai is seen walking towards her ..and Pia is overjoyed to see him .. she tells him .. " we will be happy togather and start a new life .." guys what is wrong with her .. ? what does she think will happen to her sister . then suddenly bani comes behind Jai .. she tells Pia . how can u leave us.. and that Pushkar told her that  she is leaving .so she rushed to come fetch her  

Bani asks her how can she leave Rano , Pushkar, and her di .. says she bought jai with her coz she knows pia only listens to Jai .... 

Bani leaves jai and pia alone to talk .. Pia tells Jai that she called and left a message on his mobile ..jai says the battery was down ..and  he has only come because Bani asked him to .

thats hard for pia to digest  and the airline announces" Final call for Pia shukla to board the flight " now she has to decide whether she wants to return to WM even though Jai didnt come for her he  tells Pia lets go bani is waiting out side for us ,saying this he walks away and Pia is left to decide whether  she wants to go home or leave .. she closes her eyes and silently asks God  what she should do , to guide her , and if this is the best for her .. to return Home WM..of course Where else ..? Yeh Pushkar bhi na .. ! if he hadnt opened his mouth the woman could have been on her way to timbuctooo πŸ˜†.

anyways she decides to stay on thinking if Mr walia  came to fetch her on di's insistence than thats what God wants for her .

she joins J and B outside and again asks bani whether this is actually the best thing for her ..

bani replys yes ..it is coz she is leaving behind people who care for her .. and also leaving her happiness behind . Now Guys Pia interprets this in another way  You guys kow what way that is ..? πŸ˜•..

Pia smiles to this thought ..that Bani said ..and says cheerfully Yes Di you are Right ... Bani turns to go to the car and her sari pallu catches JW's  'watch or jacket cuff Button .  jai is rooted to the spot (..arre Yaar do someting na .).then .. Pia comes closer and detaches the pallu from JW .a wicked smile on her face ... and the screen splits into 3 JW , bani and Pia ..episode ends .

all I can say ..Pia Needs Therapy .. someone reccomend anice shrink to Pia .

Kle

Ok Guys .. .

Video Update by Topranger

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/ks3nov.html

(Copy the Link and paste it to the Address Box and press ENTER)

Edited by sangitadas - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pia moves out. Hooray! I don't want a leap. Hopefully she is moving to Timbuktu (sorry about the spelling). Am I the first to respond. WOW.
SweetNikki thumbnail
yea pia GET OUT OF URE DI"S LIFE...thank god yeh dafa ho rahi haiab Allah karaeyeh bani maha atma koi scene na crreate karae ussay wapis lanay ka.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks kue
Pia moves out that good news, i hope she goes to Africa
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pia is gone, I'm currently jumping up and down on my bed doing the happy dance πŸ˜ƒ
MOHENA123 thumbnail
thanks kluey...I bet bani will get hold of the letter and the episode will end on her face lol
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANKS for the update KLUE.

SONIA.
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man my bubble just burst I seriously thought she was leaaving. 😭
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much klue πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
who am i??? thumbnail
      Thanks honey....lovely update.
After seeing all those Promos i decided not to watch todays's episode...and now my decission seems worth....

Waiting for Leap!!!!

Archie 😊