Hello hi Ek ke saath Ek free free free ....

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello hi bye bye, doubles episodewa? 
What izzz happeningzzz ? 

Why were the cvs so meherbaan on us? 

Maybe they realised that the episode they served us was like Lavanya ki mirchi wali daal and so 

Doosari daal had to be made jaldi se by KKGSR 

Chalo, ee wala episodewa was betterwa so maaf kiya! 

Mamiji is also in team khushi ... 

And Khushi is smarter now, so she sent detective manorama, to do jassosi 

And Arnav bitwa ka sting operation hui gawa! 

Of course, always a pleasure to see mamiji 

And arnavs expressions in the gore gore mukhade pe kala kala chashma were priceless! 

So bitwa remembers his kidnapping as a milestone in their relationship 

The beautiful fbs of the tight hug, and the jungle mein mangal scene were not only beautiful from the physical sensual aspect, they were also turning points in their relationship 

Arnav realised that he loves and trusts khushi, and needs no proof of her innocence 

He also realised that she will move heaven and earth to save him 

And that he trusts her, implicitly 

We also saw the closure of the beautiful 'tum theek Ho' dialogue, when khushi for the first time say 'no' in reply to tum theek ho

No wonder the kidnapping has positive memories for Arnav 

( and us, sigh, those were the days, when he would go missing through most of the week and make rare appearances) 

All in all an improvement over the morning loser episode ! And of course, the precap - khushi bitiya aane wali hai! Finally ... We shall see them together again - hopefully one more trip fall catch, one more dupatta getting caught in his button, one more rabba vey - Ek dum taaza, taaza, naya naya... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Episode 6 was a laughter riot. Arnav bitwa luvj hees maami. He can do any crazy thing to make her feel happy. But maami luvj khoosi bitiya. Yeah kya ho gaya hai hello hai bye bye. Same side mein goal laga diya? Very bad mami. The world is against our arnav bitwa. 
Finally finally KKGSR makes an appearance and decides to put ASR and us out of misery

Arshi67 thumbnail

I'm happy we got some jalebi to take away the taste of the karela of earlier in the day.

Dashing as he looked rushing up those stairs ... that period was not the most salubrious time of IPK.

That hug ... sigh ... that hut scene ... double sigh ... as bitwa put it, "special night".

It was great to see Mamiji again though in all her vainglorious splendour. Her presentwa though 😲 ... all I can say is that it's just as well bitwa is a hero! I totally get why it needs to be given away for pheree 😆

Waiting to see if Khushi awaits Arnav when he opens the door this time.  
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

Episode 6 was a laughter riot. Arnav bitwa luvj hees maami. He can do any crazy thing to make her feel happy. But maami luvj khoosi bitiya. Yeah kya ho gaya hai hello hai bye bye. Same side mein goal laga diya? Very bad mami. The world is against our arnav bitwa. 

Finally finally KKGSR makes an appearance and decides to put ASR and us out of misery

Yes, he always has respecte mamiji a lot! And he takes a lot of her drama in good spirit 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi67

I'm happy we got some jalebi to take away the taste of the karela of earlier in the day.

Dashing as he looked rushing up those stairs ... that period was not the most salubrious time of IPK.

That hug ... sigh ... that hut scene ... double sigh ... as bitwa put it, "special night".

It was great to see Mamiji again though in all her vainglorious splendour. Her presentwa though 😲 ... all I can say is that it's just as well bitwa is a hero! I totally get why it needs to be given away for pheree 😆

Waiting to see if Khushi awaits Arnav when he opens the door this time.  

I hope it's khushi at the other end of the door, but the precap said are often very misleading, 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Arshics ..i hope i got the name right 😛

yes epi 6 was a much better epi than epi 5. The flashbacks were less, the new content was more and mamiji n Arnav were a riot together 😳

Loved the scene where mamiji gives Arnav the gaudy gifts and he looked hilarious in those gaudy shades 🤣 and his expressions were spot on 😆😆 Barun's comic timing ws superb 👏

I am so happy to see the Precap too 😳 KKGSR is here 😳 and now we will get Arhi, finally 😛

PS pls PM me whenever u post ..thanks 
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 6 was awesome
haha arnav in those goggles 🤣
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...Arnav and Mami Bang on... 😆

Can't wait to see new Rabba vey
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello hai bye bye become jasoos for khusi bitiya??
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Hi Arshics ..i hope i got the name right 😛

yes epi 6 was a much better epi than epi 5. The flashbacks were less, the new content was more and mamiji n Arnav were a riot together 😳

Loved the scene where mamiji gives Arnav the gaudy gifts and he looked hilarious in those gaudy shades 🤣 and his expressions were spot on 😆😆 Barun's comic timing ws superb 👏

I am so happy to see the Precap too 😳 KKGSR is here 😳 and now we will get Arhi, finally 😛

PS pls PM me whenever u post ..thanks 

Yes thank you N, you did get my name right. 

Barun's pained expressions as he kept the shades on were spot on! 

Chalo, the cvs have slightly redeemed themselves with this episode