Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey, how did i miss this. 😡. But am i glad you have added the Shyam factor here. Just the tarka we need on a cold January day to make our blood boil. Cant wait to read about ASR and Raghuveer ganging up against that vile man. 

A request though Aparna di, please dont keep us waiting too long for the next 🙂. I so look forward to your updates but loose track if the gap is too long. Bye and take care.

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Aparna,

Logged on to IF after a long time and came across this FF of yours.It brought back so many memories! And now,I am rewatching IPK on Hotstar and reliving the good old times.

Please update fast! I want to see Anjali simply annihilate Daiya ho!

sen.s thumbnail

Hi just found the update. Looks like things are gearing up for Shyam’s downfall. Looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully the next update won’t be so late

Kirtivenkat thumbnail

Nice to see you writing again. Had read ur stories during IPK days. Thanks

h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Daiyya ho...Tetete tedede...daiyya ho😆

It's been years since I watched any episode of IPK. But still there's Shyam's background music playing in my mind while reading the last part. May be that IPK craze will start in me again, thanks to your come back.

Read all the latest parts in one go. I love how u made all the Raizada girls strong and independent. The only support they got is family support, not AR support. This family is full of tough fighters in ur story.

Keep going Aparna.

Can't wait for next part.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Fantastic story 

Please update soon 

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

This story has been on hiatus on much too long. It is very personal for.me, and could be a reason why I'm not able to deal with the emotions I need to internalise to write it.

But I'll be updating and wrapping this up soon.

Thank you all for your patience.

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the note. Take care! ❤️

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the note Aparna. Hope you are alright. Stay safe...