Siya ke Ram Written Update 7 December 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 7 December 2015

IN Mithila  Rishi Gautam's son  Sathananda says my mother cannot be saved from my father's  curse and Sita says it can be removed  she asks him to do puja of God Shiva and the curse will be removed as one day one Raghuvansi  will come to the ashram and after hearing  her story  he will touch her and remove her curse. Sita tells she heard Rishi Gautum tell her father how to relieve Ahilya from curse  he gave. Sathanand tells Sita  as long as you are there no trouble will touch this land and only she can lift the arrow of Shiva and save all from the troubles.

Rishi Jabali says only truth can save you from troubles. He is happy when he sees Ram and his brothers and says all Princes here and he says don't bow your head and Ram says he is thanking him for the truth he made them know and he could find because of the Rishi  he could save their relationships as well. The rishi says you are the one who I cant be and says I try to find the truth through anger and you are finding it through calm, love and peace but your search for truth will take you through a path strewn with difficulties and all present say Jagat satya Bhrama mytha.

Mantara comes and tells Kaikeyi about Ram embracing a dhobhi but Kaikeyi asks her to dress her up beautifully.Mantara says I will do so and Kaikeyi remembers how she met Dashrat for the 1st time.

Mantara says your message must have reached your father Ashwajeet and they show him a horse is being trained it is very wild and no one can handle it but his son Yudhajeet does. He tells his father that he will take the horse to Dashrat . His father is angry that Bharat is interested in painting and not fighting/royal life.

He wants Bharat to come to him and then they think Dasrath will definitely listen to his wife and fulfill his word. Kaikeyi is looking very beautiful and Mantara sends a word to Raja Dasrath and goes with the other maids on Kaikeyi's instructions. Kaikeyi is waiting for him to come but it is the maid who tells her he will not come and asks her to rest. Kaikeyi is angry and sad.

At Ayodaya Kaushalya is sharing her meeting with Shanti with Dasrath  and he wants to hear again and again. She says when children were young they also used to ask me to tell me story again and again. Kaushaya says Kaikeyi must be waiting for you but Dasrath says I told her I won't come to her today and he says he wants to hear everything she wants to tell and then they have a reminisce her past.Kaikeyi is wandering in the palace sad  thinking about the maid's words.

She comes to the sleeping children's room and comes to the sleeping Ram  as she goes he wakes up and calls her She asks him to sleep but he says when I am upset I tell you then why are you hiding. She tells him in indirect way and asks him the solution Ram tells we have to come out of our selfish nature and relationships can be set right this can be done with talking.She says whenever I see  you I feel why were you not born to me.

PRECAP An angry  Rishi Parusuram is going and all think hope he is not going to Raja Janak. Sita has lifted the Shiva arrow Sita has lifted God Shiva's  arrow and says she will not let any trouble come to her father and she will save him

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the quick and wonderful update.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for written update dear...
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. Sita lifting the bow is one thing but how did she able to use the arrow hen she was not even trained for that?
Arshics thumbnail
Thank you for the written update 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OK my mistake she lifted the bow not the arrow
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the detailed WU, Chalhov! :D 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

OK my mistake she lifted the bow not the arrow

Hey sorry, it was not your mistake, I think even I saw her holding the arrow along the string.
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the written update.