|:">|Happy Birthday Jennu|:">| - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by FeistyQueen

Better late than never..
Happy b"day Jenny... πŸ€—

Hope u remember me πŸ˜›
Of course I remember you, pagal! πŸ˜† Thank you for coming here and wishing me ;D β€οΈ Miss you :D
Originally posted by janvi0513

Belated happy birthday Jenny
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Thank you for your kind wishes, Amu β­οΈ

😊😊

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Okay, so let's start. πŸ˜† Thank you so much for making my birthday extra special by your beautiful wishes, Sidharth. They mean a lot. πŸ˜³You have truly touched my heart with your words πŸ˜† I am so blessed to have a friend like you and mujhe aur nahi aata πŸ˜›I can't stop staring at the thread. This is so gorgeous, really. And please, the colour combination does not suck πŸ₯±I mean, it is not you na πŸ˜³πŸ€£ I will always be there to annoy you and whatnot.  Don't you worry about it, mah boi. πŸ˜ˆ  
I feel so sorry for everyone here, you're so stingy πŸ˜‘🀣 But I got food, so yay for me  Loved them all β˜ΊοΈ But you know right that I enjoy eating your brain more than anything else? πŸ€£ Saare gifts black colour ke hai  Haye β€οΈ Aunty tu hi rakh, mujhe nahi chahiye πŸ˜‘ I'll keep her together with the gifts though πŸ€£ 
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes and the generous gifts πŸ€£And especially your kind and warm presence. πŸ˜ˆ    I love you a lot se bhi zyada, Sid❀️ πŸ€—
Anytime jennuπŸ€—I know apko nai aata🀣 Edited by cherry_an. - 8 years ago